Iowa Chapter Director
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ames, Iowa
i wouldn't use any additive. Just stick to the 50/50 coolant water thing.
What to loof for:
1. loosing coolant more than usual
2. losing oil more than usual
3. white smoke coming from the exhaust
4. a chocolate milk looking kind of coolant (oil mixed with coolant)
5. exhaust gas and bubbles coming from the overflow tank
Just change your oil accordingly, change coolant yearly, keep coolant and oil at right level, keep air out of coolant, replace t-stat yearly along with coolant.
1988 Notch Mustang: - 438W, direct port n2o, t56
2003 SVT Focus: - SCT X3 tuner