Performance gains from SCP exhaust and headers? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2004, 01:55 AM Thread Starter

Performance gains from SCP exhaust and headers?

Hey all,
I have looked everywhere for answers but found nothing.
I just bought the Supercoupe Performance Exhaust system 2 1/2"-3"-2 1/2", w/ Magnaflow stainless steel cats, Magnaflow Resonator and 2 Flowmaster 40 series muffs, and Kooks Mid-length headers.

What kind of gains am I gonna see on my '90 SC that has a stage II Port/Polished heads, gasket matched intake, lost silencer, removed AC?

I also have a 10% OD pulley and a 3.55 gear for the supercharger that I'm gonna put on after the exhaust

Thanks guys,
Metalman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2004, 11:25 AM
MaleWhore

Send a message via AIM to smokymance
a friend of mine had an exhaust thrown on a SC...he told me i made noticable difference...all i know it sounded sweet...but with the ported heads...exhaust headers, an underdrive SC pulley you for sure see something there...plus u will free up that back pressure on those headgaskets...

1997 MN12 Sport 4.6L Supercharged 5 Speed Sold
1998 Mark VIII LSC Teredor Red, Parts car, PM me
1998 Mark VIII LSC Pearl, Stock, Garage Queen
2000 Jeep XJ 4.0L Long Armed and Locked
2008 Yukon Denali 6.2L Supercharged
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2004, 02:45 PM
3rd Gear Poster

Contact me..I'm in" the beach"....check my profile for pm or email..
z

90s/c,MPII blower & plenum,CMRE Stg 1 heads/cam,3/4 raised top,85mm MP TB,42# injectors,85mm ProM MAFS,MP CAI,Kooks mids w/3" mid pipe & Magnaflows, AOD w/trans-go,trans-cooler,373's, SCT Chip tuned by Ed Clark,10% SC pulley,5% JS pulley,ASP u/d pullies,MP FMIC,AADCO 1 3/8" swaybars,clear corners,Eibach prokit.....BLOWN UP......ANYONE NEED PARTS........now have 2 MRK VIII's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-17-2004, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

I'm in "the beach" too man! I sent you a pm a few days ago...just in case ya didn't get it, shoot me an email. Are you in the Hampton Roads SC club? What area of the city are you in?

My whole family is a Ford Family. My brother also has a T-bird that is pretty unique. It's an '88, 5.0 5 speed pushing about 350HP. He has a hood scoop from a '69? El Torino Cobra Jet. It very damn cool. Hell, even my mom has a T-bird, '95 V8 LX. And my oldest brother and father have Mustangs, a '95 Cobra and an 88 5.0 Notchback, far from stock! I just got my bird in April. I'm trying to get rid of my '89 Firebird now.

Talk to ya later,
Metalman
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-17-2004, 06:01 PM
3rd Gear Poster

I sent you a pm...I'm not that far from you,Garrison Pl,off Silina btw. Rosemont and S.Lynhaven.
z

90s/c,MPII blower & plenum,CMRE Stg 1 heads/cam,3/4 raised top,85mm MP TB,42# injectors,85mm ProM MAFS,MP CAI,Kooks mids w/3" mid pipe & Magnaflows, AOD w/trans-go,trans-cooler,373's, SCT Chip tuned by Ed Clark,10% SC pulley,5% JS pulley,ASP u/d pullies,MP FMIC,AADCO 1 3/8" swaybars,clear corners,Eibach prokit.....BLOWN UP......ANYONE NEED PARTS........now have 2 MRK VIII's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in