What up guys... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to slayer
What up guys...

Haven't been around for a long time and am fordless... am thinking of acquiring another bird in a couple months... how is everyone's cars? are you guys going to be hitting the strip anytime? for ****s and giggles am going to be taking my car to the track, not a bird or even a ford, but want to see what it will run...

Sam

"It is it's natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson
"Me, I prefer democracy - even if it means letting dumb people like me have our say - and our votes. Studies have shown that when you let dumb people vote, it works out way better than letting experts make all the political decisions." Orson Scott Card
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 08:08 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to TMcColl
Sam,

Have been wondering what happend to you. I have not seen Max or Jeramie for a while but Todd and I took our cars to Lincoln in April and had them tuned by Dave Dalke from SCT. We had a good time and then we went to Scribner NE to race on Sunday morning but it was a very lousy day weather wise. I ran a 15.3 which was better than the last time I was there but it was disappointing. Todd was looking for 12's but ran low 13's.

I think there is some talk about Ford day at Bandimere on the 26th but I do not think I will get in to that mess again.

I am toying with the idea of Julesburg on July 2nd? They have a senior citizen race for which I am well qualified. I am going to retire on JUly 15th.

I will make a trip with my car to STL in the fall for one more shot at a 14 providing I havent broken anything by then. She has 190,000 on her now. Last good kill was a new Dodge Ram R/T Magnum V8. He was surprised.

Let me know whats with you.

Tony

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.
Just two runs at 5800 ft.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2203515
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Colorado Chapter Director

Hey Sam, do you still own your blue T-Bird. I saw it about a month ago down off Alameda and Federal, but looked like a Mexican Chick driving it. We are setting up for all Ford day on the 26th. I am working on getting another canopy incase we get rained on again. Give me a call and we will meet up when ever you are available. Still working in the Park Meadows area?
-Max

Last edited by Mickey; 06-14-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 01:40 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to TMcColl
MAX,

Who all is planning to go to Ford day?

Tony

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.
Just two runs at 5800 ft.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2203515
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to slayer
Nahh, I sold it to my friend Grace, who is most likely who you saw driving it. The oil pump, I believe died, and killed the engine. Or something like that. She didn't realize anything was wrong till it completely stopped working. Her brother nor I have had time to look at it the past several months or so. I also sold my Bronco. I still work for the same company as before. My cell was stolen 3 or 4 months ago and I lost everyone's numbers. Shoot me a PM with your number and I will give you a call.

Sam

"It is it's natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson
"Me, I prefer democracy - even if it means letting dumb people like me have our say - and our votes. Studies have shown that when you let dumb people vote, it works out way better than letting experts make all the political decisions." Orson Scott Card

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in