Anyone doin anything in Denver? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-07-2005, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to jonlittle
Anyone doin anything in Denver area?

Any one doing anything next weekend? The 11-14th. I will be in the Loveland area from thursday till Sunday....

Jon

96 Pearl Sport
98 Mark 8 LSC Seats

Stock....for now

Last edited by jonlittle; 08-07-2005 at 09:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 05:41 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to TMcColl
Jon,

I am in south Fort Collins a stones through from Loveland. My car is sick waiting for a tranny transplant but maybe we could hook up for a bit. I will be around on Thursday or Friday. Going to Aspen for the weekend.

Tony

970-282-8310 If you dont get me leave a number if possible.

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.
Just two runs at 5800 ft.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2203515
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to slayer
Tony you still need a tranny? If you do shoot me an email or PM. I should be able to lay my hands on the tranny from my old car. Had 20k on a complete rebuild done by a shop out east to JMod specs...

Sam

"It is it's natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson
"Me, I prefer democracy - even if it means letting dumb people like me have our say - and our votes. Studies have shown that when you let dumb people vote, it works out way better than letting experts make all the political decisions." Orson Scott Card
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 10:21 PM
PostWhore

Hey Sam,

Whats been going on with you ? I bought a trans from Darrin in IN. Its waiting for Jeramie and Max to help me put it in. I would certainly have been interested in yours. Are you out of the T-Bird game?

Todd's SC is making about 420 hp. I went to Lincoln in April and had mine dyno tuned by Dave Dalke. He got me a little more power up on top. Have not had it to the track for a while.

Tony

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 12:26 PM
PostWhore

Hey Tony - 'sorry I missed you the last time through. 'Catch any fish?

BTW - the family decided to shut the greenhouses down as of September 2. 'Just couldn't compete with South American prices anymore, and all the small shops they sold to are being driven out of business by Walmarts and Safeways. Plus, being 33 years old, the greenhouses were getting due for major maintenance...

John

'96 T-Bird 4.6 LX, SVT Cobra Rs, 245/50R17 BFG Comp T/A, D-chip
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 04:54 PM
PostWhore

John,

Same here. Maybe some day I will get out that way. I did catch a lot of fish that day thanks.

Thats too bad about the roses. I hope everything will turn out for the best.

Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnaec
Hey Tony - 'sorry I missed you the last time through. 'Catch any fish?

BTW - the family decided to shut the greenhouses down as of September 2. 'Just couldn't compete with South American prices anymore, and all the small shops they sold to are being driven out of business by Walmarts and Safeways. Plus, being 33 years old, the greenhouses were getting due for major maintenance...

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 03:51 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to slayer
Sold my bird back in January/February ish... It had an unfortunate accident with the motor back in April/Mayish... Have kept some random parts thinking I was going to get another... I am out of the car business for awhile, hopefully. I am trying to buy a house and so have no disposable income with which to play with anymore. We will see though. If you need help or extra pair of hands would certainly be happy to lend a hand. Was hoping to be able to see you guys at the track this year, stupid responsibilities... By the by, if you are gonna be at a track or if the chapter is gonna be doin something let me know and I will try and swing by...

Sam

"It is it's natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson
"Me, I prefer democracy - even if it means letting dumb people like me have our say - and our votes. Studies have shown that when you let dumb people vote, it works out way better than letting experts make all the political decisions." Orson Scott Card
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 08:17 AM
PostWhore

I know what you mean about the disposable income. I am in my second month of retirement and still trying to sort out the budget. Has not stopped me from buying parts yet though.

As far as the transmission goes Jeramie, Max and Mike are going to put it in for me down at Mikes house in Westminster. I am hoping maybe this will happen next weekend but I am not sure about that yet.

There were some of us planning to go to OK for the big SC shootout but it is proving to be to expensive and my car will not be ready way.

I may try to get out to Julesburg before it closes but not sure about that. Todd has one of the SC's running down in the twelves out there.

I would like to get up a cruise or something like that.

Will keep in touch.

Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer
Sold my bird back in January/February ish... It had an unfortunate accident with the motor back in April/Mayish... Have kept some random parts thinking I was going to get another... I am out of the car business for awhile, hopefully. I am trying to buy a house and so have no disposable income with which to play with anymore. We will see though. If you need help or extra pair of hands would certainly be happy to lend a hand. Was hoping to be able to see you guys at the track this year, stupid responsibilities... By the by, if you are gonna be at a track or if the chapter is gonna be doin something let me know and I will try and swing by...

Sam

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in