TCCoA Forums banner

TCCoA/SCCoA Raleigh meet

2K views 39 replies 8 participants last post by  NCredSC 
#1 ·
When? 12noon July 30th, 2005.
Where? Highbeams in Garner, across from Lowes, used to be PDQuicks.
What? Eat some food, talk to some fellow t-bird owners.

So far 4 definate and 1 possible.

#3 ·
Yep, trying to see if Richard, Sophosis and Hans want to hang out since it's pretty close to them. Joel and Will won't be able to make it.

#6 ·
NCredSC said:
I'll be there. ;-) I hope we have a good turn out. There should be a few SCs, but all tbirds are invited.
Should we plan to meet up in that parking lot on the other side of the grass? or in the Golden Coral parking lot? There's a lot more room for us to park all together. Or we could steal Autozone's lot and walk over. ;)

#7 ·
You think we can trust the crazies going in and out of Advance to park over there? May need to park where the cars will definately get some public exposure. If we could steal the front lot of Highbeams, that would be cool. Let's get there early and set out cones to block it off.

#8 ·
There's only like 4 spaces in front of Highbeams. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they will do for us since they are themed for carshows. So far there's at least 6 cars planned to attend.

#12 ·
#15 ·
Yup, Im there for sure, got a few things to take care of that day while im there anyway :D . Im not 100% sure as to see if the SC is ganna take me there or not yet, i have a few things to do, like hood pins, and rear sway bar end links before then. But i should be able to get some done tomorrow, if we dont go to the beach, depends, if not during the week possible. Hey nick if you have ever done the sway bar end links stop by ;) I need to get them on there, i got them from scp and there not the direct replacements so im kinda scared,lol. But Ill be there, no if ands or BUTTS about it.

Is anyone bringing the family? My wife and kid are coming also, but maybe i can drop them off at the mall or something, if no one else is. :confused:

Tyler

#16 ·
If everyone is bringing the family I'll have the wife and kid follow in the F150. lol

#22 ·
All they have is like 10 spaces or so total, so Golden Coral parkinglot it is!

#24 ·
I know of two or three that aren't sure yet. At least the heat won't be as bad on Saturday as it has been so far this week. If everyone shows, should be a nice little crowd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.