Cross Breeding the Coyote Crank & Teksid Block - TCCoA Forums
 23Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Cross Breeding the Coyote Crank & Teksid Block

Back in February, I had posted on one of MikeB's threads that I was attempting to mate a Coyote crank into a Teksid block, well it finally came about. The test car was my black with gold 96 Cougar that I took on the Epic Drive. The car had a Mark VIII engine topped with Cobra intake, degreed Cobra cams, 24 lb injectors, dual exhaust and a Blue Oval Chips tune. It eeked out 266RWHP @ 6200RPM on the dyno.

The Coyote crank snout had to be shorted and the flats for the oil pumped milled. The woodruff key had to be addressed, so it was moved back toward the oil pump. At first I had just milled out the key way to move the key back and was thinking about using JB Weld as a filler to give the some material to rest on. Jeff of Baldwin Racing didn't care for that approach so we channeled the keyway from the end of the snout to the step and made our own key. Boss 5.0 rods and DSS pistons completed the reciprocating assembly. The crank and bore yield 4.8 liters.

I topped off the engine upgrades with a head cooling kit and a KKS radiator. The hybrid motor is now complete and installed and I have been driving the car around for a couple weeks. The "seat of the pants" meter says success for the engine pulls very well to 6,500. I have yet to have the car on the dyno but will keep you informed.

Read ya later, Nick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 108_0147.JPG (920.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0178.JPG (1.06 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0143.JPG (939.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 11-27-2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Format for easier reading
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 08:52 PM
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

Garage
Nice, dude!!

Now get them to sell cranks!!

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

"War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength." - George Orwell.
Truth Isn't Truth. - Rudy Giuliani, 2018 Award winner, “Most Outrageous Diversion” by MSNBC for this quote
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 08:42 AM
6th Gear Poster

What is the advantage for the coyote crank?

1995 SC------------------1994 SC----------------1993 LX
Black----------------------Red----------------------Grey
3.8-------------------------3.8w/bent rod---------5.0
4R70W--------------------M5R2--------------------AOD
2.4 AR in works---------2.0 Auto Rotor---------N/A
24psi----------------------15+----------------------none yet
450RWHP----------------322RWHP -------------who knows/who cares
[email protected]@[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 12:28 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
With so many F150s and Mustangs out there ready to be harvested, why go through this trouble to add the crank + rods to a teksid block other than to prove it can be done? Why not just start with an entire donor longblock? By going full coyote, you could start at 5.0L.

Is it to avoid all the variable valve timing drama and if you go too new, the DI drama?

-g

My TCCOA iTrader Rating: (44 / 100% w/ 50+ transactions)

24 Hours of Lemons 2017 Sear Pointless Organizer's Choice
2018 Upgrade: does your TBIRD make Fritos? Mine does
http://goo.gl/csaet4
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 12:54 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4gunn View Post
With so many F150s and Mustangs out there ready to be harvested, why go through this trouble to add the crank + rods to a teksid block other than to prove it can be done? Why not just start with an entire donor longblock? By going full coyote, you could start at 5.0L.

Is it to avoid all the variable valve timing drama and if you go too new, the DI drama?

-g
There are other issues that make a full coyote swap more difficult, one of the biggest being no provision for a power steering pump, and I believe the placement of the alternator interferes with our frame rail, so something has to be done about that. One of the biggest problems for you and I though has to do with emissions testing. While NJ is nowhere near as strict as CA, it does do emissions testing through the OBD2 port. Ford's PATS system would require a coyote swap using a factory ECM to also use the BCM, instrument cluster, and possibly some other factory modules in the swap, otherwise it won't fire the engine, and this is not something that can be tuned out. Ford does sell the aftermarket controller for it, however even though it has an ODB2 port, it is not fully OBD2 compliant, and does not support things like EVAP and rear O2 sensors, so in any state that tests emissions based on an OBD2 scan, you can not install a Coyote into anything 96 or newer. The only solution to this is to eliminate the VVT with a kit that locks the actuators in place, but then you are giving up about 50hp on the top end, and over 100lb-ft of torque in the mid-range, at which point, the complications of the swap are no longer worth it, since you could make the same power with a DOHC 4.6 for a lot less headache. I don't think this mod is worth pulling a good running motor apart for, however if you are going to do a 4.6 performance rebuild anyway, this could be worth doing to gain a little extra displacement, and a stronger crankshaft for cheap.

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, and ported big valve heads
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-90 SC Automatic rustbucket winter beater
-97 Tbird Sport 4.6 Nice weather daily driver
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post
There are other issues that make a full coyote swap more difficult, one of the biggest being no provision for a power steering pump, and I believe the placement of the alternator interferes with our frame rail, so something has to be done about that. One of the biggest problems for you and I though has to do with emissions testing. While NJ is nowhere near as strict as CA, it does do emissions testing through the OBD2 port. Ford's PATS system would require a coyote swap using a factory ECM to also use the BCM, instrument cluster, and possibly some other factory modules in the swap, otherwise it won't fire the engine, and this is not something that can be tuned out. Ford does sell the aftermarket controller for it, however even though it has an ODB2 port, it is not fully OBD2 compliant, and does not support things like EVAP and rear O2 sensors, so in any state that tests emissions based on an OBD2 scan, you can not install a Coyote into anything 96 or newer. The only solution to this is to eliminate the VVT with a kit that locks the actuators in place, but then you are giving up about 50hp on the top end, and over 100lb-ft of torque in the mid-range, at which point, the complications of the swap are no longer worth it, since you could make the same power with a DOHC 4.6 for a lot less headache. I don't think this mod is worth pulling a good running motor apart for, however if you are going to do a 4.6 performance rebuild anyway, this could be worth doing to gain a little extra displacement, and a stronger crankshaft for cheap.
That makes total sense. Now, I guess the key is if you can get the machine shop work (cutting the new keyway, etc) to be cheaper than the off the shelf forged crank.

Forged 4.6 crank $850
4.6L Crankshafts

Brand new Forged Coyote Crank $320 (assume a used takeoff would be cheaper)
https://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-...ft-1112gt.html

WildTurkey - how many hours did your machine shop charge for the crank work?
If it was less than 2, there could be a business model there (allowing for end customer savings + reseller profits)

post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 03:11 PM

Garage
I hate to nitpick, but isn't that the old style powdered metal trigger wheel on the crank?

Those are known to disappear sometimes, the steel one is pretty cheap, too.

You need a spacer or newer style crank gear to use it tho.

That's a really nice engine, I'd hate to see it full of metal pieces.

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

Truth Isn't Truth. - Rudy Giuliani, 2018 Award winner, “Most Outrageous Diversion” by MSNBC for this quote
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 06:01 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
I forget where it's at, and I can't seem to find it at the moment, but I remember reading somewhere on the State of California's website somewhere regarding engine "changes" (swap). Basically, so long as the engine is newer than the engine designed for the vehicle, it's OK to use AS LONG AS all the emissions equipment for said newer engine are included with the engine swap. And of course, any emissions equipment (read exhaust manifolds, intake system, and CAT(s)) that are modified, are CARB certified.

The other thing about doing an engine swap here in California, is that it has to be reviewed by a referee. If the referee approves of the swap, you'll get a piece of paper saying so and you shouldn't have any issues at inspection time (or if you get pulled over....so long as you're not racing, lol) every other year.

Also, inspection time is only for vehicles 5yrs old and older, and every other year there after. So year 5, 7, 9, 11, etc. is how often the car will get checked. Inspection is only inspecting to make sure that all emissions systems are in place (CAT(s), EGR, IACV, etc.), there are no CELs turned on, and a scan via the vehicle's OBD-II port which goes through all functions of the vehicle. Vehicles 1999 and older, get these listed items checked AND go through the "sniffer test" as well.

IMO, doing a Coyote swap here in CA (legally) would be a cumbersome process, but it can be done. I think if I were to ever do an engine swap, it would be a built 4v-4.6L engine with a blower. Then a month or so before the sniffer test, I'd swap in my stock 2v-4.6L, re-flash the ECU, and get it done. After that, swap back the 4v engine and all its goodies, re-flash the ECU for 4v specs, and be good for two more years.

EDIT: Found it. I guess it didn't state what I wrote above, but it alludes to it. They must have updated it, or I'm remembering incorrectly. The full blown PDF. It looks like page 69 has the pertinent info related to engine swaps here in California.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts

Last edited by CDsDontBurn; 11-20-2018 at 06:16 PM.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 06:46 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Theoretically if you lock the cams at full retard you'll match the peak numbers, which you'll not be able to get with a 4.6 based 4V for the price IMO. it'll be totally gutless on the low end of course, but that can be made up for in the usual ways(gears and stall).

The thing I have always wondered about CA referees is just how thorough they are, and what exactly is an emissions device(I've heard everything between air filter and cats but there's a lot of grey area there to me)? like would a 5.0 swapped car need to have a EVAP canister from a stock 5.0 Mustang, or does it just simply need to have a functioning EVAP canister(ie the stock one)? Same with PCM. Locking the phasers will pretty much screw tailpipe emissions since they also reduce NOx of course, but if the actual emissions aspect weren't part of the equation, would having the *wrong* PCM to run the engine with all else equal be an issue of bureaucratic semantics? Or how about return vs returnless fuel systems?

-Matt
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 07:34 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Didn't you see tropic thunder? You NEVER go full retard!

-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, and ported big valve heads
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 08:10 PM
5th Gear Poster

Garage
My only thought is this could be a cool and cheap (depending on the machine work) way to throw together a 600whp capable short block, and thats if you go with an early Coyote bottom end, I see the newer ones are handling alot more. Im assuming the rods would fit too with the coyote crank, right? I know people have thrown them into 4.6s in the past but they had 4.6 cranks still.

Stacy: 1996 Tbird LX, mild build NPI engine, PI cams and intake, Long tube headers, Jmod.

Ellie: 1989 Tbird SC, r̶e̶s̶t̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶. off the deep end
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 10:05 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
The thing I have always wondered about CA referees is just how thorough they are, and what exactly is an emissions device(I've heard everything between air filter and cats but there's a lot of grey area there to me)? like would a 5.0 swapped car need to have a EVAP canister from a stock 5.0 Mustang, or does it just simply need to have a functioning EVAP canister(ie the stock one)? Same with PCM. Locking the phasers will pretty much screw tailpipe emissions since they also reduce NOx of course, but if the actual emissions aspect weren't part of the equation, would having the *wrong* PCM to run the engine with all else equal be an issue of bureaucratic semantics? Or how about return vs returnless fuel systems?
I read in the PDF there that all emissions systems must be original to the engine being swapped in. The emissions systems ** may ** be modified only in regards to fitment issues in the engine compartment.

So for example, if I wanted to swap in a Coyote into my Bird, I'd have to retain the CATs, IACV, EGR, etc of the Coyote.

Again, all this has to get the green light of the state referee before the car is street legal.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-22-2018, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Replies to;
Grog6, I have 10 Coyote crank kits that have been created to put up for sale. There will be three choices of kits depending on which block you need. The crankshaft kits will have supporting hardware and bearings included. I am still working on this. All in good time.

Blown38, there are a couple of advantages. 1. You get a Kellogg forged crankshaft. 2. You get .15 liter of extra stroke, not all that much but with boring adds the block would make .2 liters and drop it in a Boss 5.0 and you would have 5.15 Liters. Stay tuned, I'm working on that as we speak.

Thank you all for your exchanges, I was considering the coyote swap a while back, but for me now, the guts will have to do.

Read ya later, Nick
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Here is a picture of the Boss 5.0 with the Coyote crank, Boss rods and Manley 3.700 Coyote big bore pistons. The plan is to set it up with 224 degree 459 lift cams, set at 109I/109E CL, CNC aviator heads with Livernois springs and FR500 intake. I'll be dropping it into my 95, it came with a stick trans.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 108_0320.JPG (940.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0323.JPG (973.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0328.JPG (1.01 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0327.JPG (1.02 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0184.JPG (1.13 MB, 6 views)
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 02:22 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
I just had a thought about the crank machining on the oil pump flats.
When I had my bilit pump gears made ( I kept breaking them when I'd launch with nitous ) they didn't cost that much I think it was $250 which I am sure you can get cheaper now days.

The people that did mine were called Boundry pump in Texas. They are some good folks, maybe you could just have them make a gear set made to accommodate the wider flats and retain the 4v pump housing. They already make the pumps for the 2v 3 v and 4 v engines so should be just having the program changed in the cnc to match the crank. It may be cheaper than the machining of the flats.
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
The work that was done on my cranks replicated the 4.6 snout as to accept the factory or aftermarket oil pump and timing chain gear.
The modular guru's say that on higher horse power builds that billet oil pumps are recommended. I splurged for the billet Melling oil pump, head cooling mod kit and the MMR secondary tensioners.
Read ya later, Nick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 108_0335.JPG (927.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 108_0340.JPG (1,002.6 KB, 5 views)
OxmanWI likes this.
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 08:18 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
In that last picture in the first post. What radiator is that?

It looks a lot like the new custom Fluidyne that I had made. Is that a Griffin radiator or a Ford radiator?

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
It's a KKS I got off Ebay for $199. I bought it in Dec. 2017, I think I mentioned it here on the sight. I ordered another but they were out and weren't able to restock till June. They are not three pass and have to spacers for the fan shroud to fit, but they work especially well when pulling a trailer and give plenty of reserve. Read ya later, Nick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 108_0139.JPG (835.8 KB, 5 views)
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Here is a glimpse of the altered Coyote crank kit to drop into the modular blocks. I am naming the kits "Thunderbolt P47" The bearings are specific to the block, so I will need to know which block to address when ordered. Connecting rods to be used are the same as 4.6 Modular and 5.0 Coyote. Pistons can be sourced through DSS or Modular Motorsports Racing. The price of the Thunderbolt P47 kit is $820 plus shipping.

Read ya later, Nick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 108_0387.JPG (2.32 MB, 4 views)
Woodman likes this.
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 06:29 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
Now my sick mind is wondering if this would work in a Continental FWD block, to give that thing even more reasons to tear the AX4N to bits. But then, I've been daydreaming about a manual-swapped Continental for a while now

Current poor life choices: 1991 Mercury Cougar XR7, 1998 Lincoln Town Car, 2005 Ford Focus ST, 1997 Ford Probe GT.
Previously: 2015 Focus, 1996 Thunderbird, 1998 Taurus, 1989 Escort.
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 07:04 PM

Garage
I'm unaware of a front wheel drive manual transmission that will bolt to a 4.6; maybe you could educate us?

post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 07:38 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
There isn't one. But, if people can make adapter plates to make it work in a RWD application, then I figure that anything is possible with enough stubborn dedication to a bad idea. And there's nothing I like more than bad ideas.

Current poor life choices: 1991 Mercury Cougar XR7, 1998 Lincoln Town Car, 2005 Ford Focus ST, 1997 Ford Probe GT.
post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 08:03 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog6 View Post
I'm unaware of a front wheel drive manual transmission that will bolt to a 4.6; maybe you could educate us?
1995-2002 continentals use a transverse 4.6 DOHC. The block is specific, not the trans

-Matt
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
What about the Taurus SHO trans? The Continental is based on the Taurus, and I know the early SHO 5-speed trans can be swapped into a regular Taurus, or even into the 96-99 V8 SHO's, so the Continental might share that bell housing.

post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 10:07 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
As far as I know the DOHC V8 has a bellhousing all to itself, but I've never actually seen one, just going off the wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lar_V8_pattern

Still, just one of my many half-baked ideas. Like a mid-engined Ford Escort wagon...

post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Another hurtle would be the 8 bolt flywheel.
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 12:36 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
What about the Taurus SHO trans? The Continental is based on the Taurus, and I know the early SHO 5-speed trans can be swapped into a regular Taurus, or even into the 96-99 V8 SHO's, so the Continental might share that bell housing.
Seems like the V8 SHOs were the Ford Duratec bell housing pattern and that's different from the Continental DOHC modular block:
2.5L/3.0L/3.5L Duratec V6
3.4L DOHC SHO V8

---
If the goal is Modular V8 -> FWD Manual transmission for a RWD Escort wagon.

Here's one way to solve it

Ford Modular or 302 V8 -> Porsche G50 transaxle
https://www.kennedyeng.com/8-cylinder-engine-list

You can make it a midengined setup.

post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 04:47 PM
1st Gear Poster

Hey wildturkey,

I have that same radiator ready to install in my '97, because I live in southwest texas where the heat will melt your junk before you get where you're going. What is your synopsis of that unit?
post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 05:48 PM

Garage
I thought a conti V8 would boltup to a 4r70W; but there's no possible way to make a mount for the right side.

There's no bosses, and it looks different.

I spent a couple of hours looking at one I could have got for nearly free; If I'd known about the conti cams back then, I'd have jumped on it.
(Opportunity does knock occasionally. But he knocks Lightly.)

The bolt pattern looked good to me.

The "no way to mount it" was the prob.

post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djose13 View Post
Hey wildturkey,

I have that same radiator ready to install in my '97, because I live in southwest texas where the heat will melt your junk before you get where you're going. What is your synopsis of that unit?

I absolutely love it. That unit will compliment most any performance upgrades, and towing ability would be greatly enhanced to pull up to a 6x12 trailer or even another car provided the tongue weight was kept below 350lb/gross 3500lb.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in