How to contact Greenleaf... - TCCoA Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster
 
330Bullitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gem of the Hills, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 175
Send a message via AIM to 330Bullitt
How to contact Greenleaf...

Their website is a steaming pile of poor HTML coding. I cannot find any contact info or anything showing motor inventory so how do I find out about getting a 02' Explorer motor? Any other sites I could order from or have info on these motors?

Thanks,
~Kris

95' Nissan 240sx
94' Mazda RX-7
330Bullitt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 03:33 PM
02 Explorer Pioneer
 
timb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Cumming, GA
Age: 51
Posts: 2,880
I just clicked on the parts search and came up with a full page cheapest 995

Model Description Stock# Price Dealer Info
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST broken intake VIN# 4M2ZU8 TFD22304 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST VIN# 4M2ZU86W52UJ00056 TFD22034 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST VIN# 4M2ZU86W62UJ00048 TFD22037 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer oil pan damaged TFD21803 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer RHvalvecovercracked TFD22031 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Environ engine aluminum block FDST204 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer DST VIN# 1FMZU73W32UA09352 TFD30702 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original TPGRN066 ; 1343867 4 TPD10572 $1285 Greenleaf of Tampa USA-FL(Tampa) E-mail 1-800-282-4283
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original WDDST001 ; 4.6;C4AT;1 WDD10115 $1100 Fitz Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-WA(Woodinville) E-mail 1-800-331-3202
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original WDDST001 ; 4.6;C4AT;1 WDD10119 $1100 Fitz Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-WA(Woodinville) E-mail 1-800-331-3202
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original CDENV105 ; (4.6) -4.6 CDD00041 $995 Greenleaf - American Auto Recycling USA-AZ(Chandler) E-mail 1-800-522-9122 ext. 6021
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer LVEV9966;1344126 98309 4.6 V8 LVD00655 $995 King Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-NV(Las-Vegas) E-mail 1-800-487-9544
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer 109575 81167 LVD30554 $995 King Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-NV(Las-Vegas) E-mail 1-800-487-9544
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer 4.6L PTO163 CDD20372 $995 Greenleaf - American Auto Recycling USA-AZ(Chandler) E-mail 1-800-522-9122 ext. 6021
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer dst p.o.77262 1G302AA 8/11/00 KCD20193 $985 Greenleaf - Little Roberts USA-MO(Kansas-City) E-mail 1-816-252-3930
Year
Part
Model Description Stock# Price Dealer Info

Birdless

There is no limit to what you can acheive if you don't care who gets the credit.
timb is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 07:55 PM
The Parts Guy
 
racecougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Imperial, Missouri (near St. L
Age: 35
Posts: 7,265
Sorry, to bring up an old thread, but what is the address for greenleaf's website? I'm having trouble finding it on google.com.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod @ AzzKicker Cars
[email protected]
90 XR7-The Meth Addict-KB SC'd 5.0L DOHC Stroker
2004 Mustang GT-The Driver-Intake/Exhaust/3.73's
1995 F150 4x4-The Mud Toy-5.0L/4R70W/33's/Warn 8274 Winch
94 LX w/Splitport 3.8L from 2000 Mustang - SOLD
2 - 90 35th Anny Ed SC's
And a TON of parts cars!
racecougar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Moderator
Moderator
 
JustinH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 8,239
Send a message via AIM to JustinH
JustinH is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Banned
 
billabong132132's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Age: 36
Posts: 298
make sure you use internet explorer, there site doesn't work in mozilla etc.

Don't pay over $1000 for one, many of us got them for $900.

Greenleaf texas tried to sell me one for $1600, I told him where he could put that engine
billabong132132 is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
MattsLE97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hartland, WI
Age: 35
Posts: 2,514
Send a message via AIM to MattsLE97 Send a message via Yahoo to MattsLE97
Have any of you guys purchased an engine or tranny through the green leaf network?? Just curious to see how the whole process went.

2000 dodge dakota 4.7L 4x4
Flowmaster 3" SI/DO 2.5
31" cooper stt tires (mud and off roading here I come)
MattsLE97 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 09:07 PM
4th Gear Poster
 
FLABIRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hobe Sound, florida
Age: 52
Posts: 210
Thumbs up

Its all good, many of us have bought motors through them. Go for it!

Wrecked...will be parting out soon 97 thunderbird 02GT 4.6 Bullitt Intake
Kook's true dual 02 4r70w trans completely rebuilt to jerrys specs
cstm D/S 373's 11/4 bars F&R 3800lbs
240rwhp/282tq ET:14.00
"Luck happens when opportunity meets preparation"
FLABIRD is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned
 
billabong132132's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Age: 36
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally posted by Mattscoug94
Have any of you guys purchased an engine or tranny through the green leaf network?? Just curious to see how the whole process went.
went like this:

me:I need a 02 explorer engine

gL:$900

me: here's my credit card #.

I dealt with Warren at greenleaf in Illinois.


They are not all the same, some have different stuff and prices. And many badmouth the other branches rofl.
billabong132132 is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 10:01 AM
3rd Gear Chirper
 
hotbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Englewood FL
Age: 34
Posts: 2,399
Yup, got a 98 Mark trans from them.

Me: I need a 98 Mark trans

GL: Got one here with 30K for $550

Me: Yeah, I'll take that one, here's my card #
hotbird is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 06:07 PM
PostWhore
 
ITT-BIRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houma,La: South of The NO
Age: 37
Posts: 1,160
Quote:
Originally posted by timb
I just clicked on the parts search and came up with a full page cheapest 995

Model Description Stock# Price Dealer Info
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST broken intake VIN# 4M2ZU8 TFD22304 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST VIN# 4M2ZU86W52UJ00056 TFD22034 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST VIN# 4M2ZU86W62UJ00048 TFD22037 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer oil pan damaged TFD21803 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer RHvalvecovercracked TFD22031 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Environ engine aluminum block FDST204 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer DST VIN# 1FMZU73W32UA09352 TFD30702 $1625 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original TPGRN066 ; 1343867 4 TPD10572 $1285 Greenleaf of Tampa USA-FL(Tampa) E-mail 1-800-282-4283
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original WDDST001 ; 4.6;C4AT;1 WDD10115 $1100 Fitz Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-WA(Woodinville) E-mail 1-800-331-3202
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original WDDST001 ; 4.6;C4AT;1 WDD10119 $1100 Fitz Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-WA(Woodinville) E-mail 1-800-331-3202
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original CDENV105 ; (4.6) -4.6 CDD00041 $995 Greenleaf - American Auto Recycling USA-AZ(Chandler) E-mail 1-800-522-9122 ext. 6021
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer LVEV9966;1344126 98309 4.6 V8 LVD00655 $995 King Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-NV(Las-Vegas) E-mail 1-800-487-9544
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer 109575 81167 LVD30554 $995 King Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-NV(Las-Vegas) E-mail 1-800-487-9544
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer 4.6L PTO163 CDD20372 $995 Greenleaf - American Auto Recycling USA-AZ(Chandler) E-mail 1-800-522-9122 ext. 6021
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer dst p.o.77262 1G302AA 8/11/00 KCD20193 $985 Greenleaf - Little Roberts USA-MO(Kansas-City) E-mail 1-816-252-3930
Year
Part
Model Description Stock# Price Dealer Info

They had one in Missouri this morning for $925, less than 10k on the clock, 6month warranty, should be at my door on thursday. It was used in emmissions testing from ford... total was $1100 shipped. Need gaskets and front cover... $210. Maurader tq and mark flexplate 340!!! but oh well ill become a member one day.

.I think it is good investment

Interesting ... king auto had them for 920 this morning... confirmed...

We matched your request.
Click the BACK BUTTON in the upper left corner of your browser to keep your previous choices and easily modify your search
Most prices do not include extended warranties or shipping.
Prices are in Local Currency. USA is the default.
Please include YOUR ZIP CODE when requesting a quote.


Year
Part
Model Description Stock# Price Dealer Info
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer DST VIN# 1FMZU73W32UA09352 TFD30702 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Environ engine aluminum block FDST204 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer oil pan damaged TFD21803 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST VIN# 4M2ZU86W52UJ00056 TFD22034 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST VIN# 4M2ZU86W62UJ00048 TFD22037 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer RHvalvecovercracked TFD22031 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer DST broken intake VIN# 4M2ZU8 TFD22304 $1545 Greenleaf Ft.Worth USA-TX(Ft.-Worth) E-mail 1-800-433-7880 1-800-322-4892
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original TPGRN066 ; 1343867 4 TPD10572 $1221 Greenleaf of Tampa USA-FL(Tampa) E-mail 1-800-282-4283
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original WDDST001 ; 4.6;C4AT;1 WDD10115 $1045 Fitz Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-WA(Woodinville) E-mail 1-800-331-3202
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer Original WDDST001 ; 4.6;C4AT;1 WDD10119 $1045 Fitz Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-WA(Woodinville) E-mail 1-800-331-3202
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer dst p.o.77262 1G302AA 8/11/00 KCD20193 $925 Greenleaf - Little Roberts USA-MO(Kansas-City) E-mail 1-816-252-3930
2002
Engine
Ford Explorer LVEV9966;1344126 98309 4.6 V8 LVD00655 $920 King Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-NV(Las-Vegas) Quote 1-800-487-9544 Insurance-Quote
2002
Engine
Mercury Mountaineer 109575 81167 LVD30554 $920 King Auto Parts - Greenleaf USA-NV(Las-Vegas) Quote 1-800-487-9544 Insurance-Quote
Year
Part
Model Description Stock# Price Dealer Info


Prices are in local currency. USA is the default. Car-Part.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Information is responsibility of individual Auto Recycler. © 1998-2004 Car-Part.com

"You Should See the Front!"

1995 Lazer Red Cougar
[email protected]
Custom Tru Duals, PI 4.6, JModded Tranny w/ TC.
Programmed by SCT Xcal2
Thanks to PalmGuy I have this beautiful masterpiece.

Last edited by ITT-BIRD; 03-08-2004 at 06:16 PM.
ITT-BIRD is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Banned
 
billabong132132's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Age: 36
Posts: 298
Quote:
used in emmissions testing from ford... [/B]
that means it did nothing but idle.

Have fun with your carbon filled engine.
billabong132132 is offline  
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Moderator
Iowa Chapter Director
Uber Luber
TCCoAAC Member
Moderator
 
Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ames, Iowa
Age: 35
Posts: 8,978
i got my mark 8 tranny from greenleaf auto also. The guy I emailed back and forth with was very helpful and I got a great price on my tranny and shipping was fast and they even delivered to my door! I love that place. Plus the coupons they send you are just awesome.
-Thomas

1988 Notch Mustang: - 438W, direct port n2o, t56
2003 SVT Focus: - SCT X3 tuner
Thomas is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 08:39 PM
PostWhore
 
ITT-BIRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houma,La: South of The NO
Age: 37
Posts: 1,160
Quote:
Originally posted by billabong132132


that means it did nothing but idle.

Have fun with your carbon filled engine.
Dont worry i will ... if anything ... a good BG intake kit will do the job ... then it will just be as well as yours ... see you at the track ?

I worked at Terrebonne Ford dealership for 2 yrs doing driveability.... carbon doesnt intimidate me ... my favorite thing to do was a BG and go "blow" out the carbon on the test drive. Gave me a reason to Floor a car that didnt belong to me. Worst case i had was in a mustang 302... looked like i sat there peeling off tires on water/bleach except it was black smoke. Although an Escape engine did bite the dust... even ran water through that one .... atf is fun if you want to smoke someone out.

"You Should See the Front!"

1995 Lazer Red Cougar
[email protected]
Custom Tru Duals, PI 4.6, JModded Tranny w/ TC.
Programmed by SCT Xcal2
Thanks to PalmGuy I have this beautiful masterpiece.
ITT-BIRD is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Moderator
Iowa Chapter Director
Uber Luber
TCCoAAC Member
Moderator
 
Thomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ames, Iowa
Age: 35
Posts: 8,978
Quote:
Originally posted by ITT-BIRD
see you at the track ?
I don't think you'll get much of a response from a banned member :P

1988 Notch Mustang: - 438W, direct port n2o, t56
2003 SVT Focus: - SCT X3 tuner
Thomas is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
PostWhore
 
ITT-BIRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houma,La: South of The NO
Age: 37
Posts: 1,160
Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas


I don't think you'll get much of a response from a banned member :P
HAHAHA ... yep the ironic thing is i just read/posted in the thread. Im almost ashamed that i live in the same state as that tool.

"You Should See the Front!"

1995 Lazer Red Cougar
[email protected]
Custom Tru Duals, PI 4.6, JModded Tranny w/ TC.
Programmed by SCT Xcal2
Thanks to PalmGuy I have this beautiful masterpiece.
ITT-BIRD is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster
 
Lazania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Rochester, NY
Age: 36
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally posted by billabong132132


that means it did nothing but idle.

Have fun with your carbon filled engine.
:

He's so dumb he thinks he knows about cars, all new engines have carbon and its no big deal like you said you punch it a few times and it burns off, what a ignorant fool. he basically asked all of us for info because he had no idea what he was doing and then goes and thinks hes a hot shot once he has his motor install with daddys money , well look were it got him Banned

2011 Mustang GT Premium 6spd
Current Modifications:
C&L Cold Air Intake
American Racing Long Tube Headers
Catted X pipe
MBRP Mufflers
Axle Exchange Aluminum Drive Shaft
Custom Street Tuned
Lazania is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome