We are looking to have the intake manifold ready to ship around the end of February 2007...
Trick Flow 4.6L 2V Track Heat Intake Manifold
• Made in the U.S.A
• Material—A319 Aluminum alloy.
• Designed for 1999-2004 4.6L Mustang GT ( modifications required for 1996-’98 models ).
• Fits 1999-2004 Power Improvement head ports.
• 75mm Throttle Body Inlet.
• Symmetrical high velocity intake port design.
• 3-PC design.
• Accepts, but does not require aftermarket high-flow fuel rails.
• 2001 Special Edition Mustang performance when used on unmodified Mustang GT without costly additional components.
• Increased performance potential over similar more expensive manifolds.
• RPM Range: 1500-6500 when used with un-ported cylinder heads.
• RPM Range: 1500-7200 when used with aftermarket or ported cylinder heads.
• Same overall height as stock plastic lower intake manifold/ upper plenum assembly to minimize hood clearance issues.
• Complete kit with detailed installation instructions for 1999-2004 4.6L Mustang GT.
• Part Number: TFS-51800002 ( Silver metalic powder coated finish)
• Part Number: TFS-518B0002 ( Natural finish )
• Part Number: TFS-51811002 ( Black powder coated finish )
• Estimated M.S.R.P ( < or = ) $ 799.00 ( Available Early Spring 2007 )
Additional Track Heat 2V Intake Manifold Components from Trick Flow
• High-Flow extruded aluminum fuel rails and mounting brackets: TFS-5188000R
• Twin 57mm throttle body Track Heat manifold. (Available Late Spring 2007 )
• 5.4L Track Heat 1999-2004 Mustang GT manifold. ( Available Summer 2007 )