Traveling TM in Phoenix! - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Traveling TM in Phoenix!

Anybody in The Grand Canyon State want to meet?

I'll be flying into Phoenix on Friday, the 28th of January 2011, for about three days of work in West Pheonix, AZ.

I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn in West Phoenix.

So, If you're near by and you'd like to meet... As always, reply here or send me a PM. We'll see if we can work something out.

Regards,

TM

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 01-26-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Update Itiniary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Flying back into Phoenix tonight for more work in the area.
Don't know how long I'll be around but if anybody wants to meet for reply here or send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

Regards to the AZ guys.

-Ron

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Hmm, I will be in Phoenix sometime on Saturday going to the NASCAR race Saturday evening, I am still up in the air as far as what I am doing, I was given tickets to the stands so now I am taking someone with me and not getting there super early.

--
97 Mark VIII LSC/Silver/Gray leather
97 Cougar 4.6 Sport/White Opalescent Tricoat Metallic /Gray leather down but not out?
89 Cougar LS 3.8/Oxford White/Gray velour/HG need replaced AGAIN
00 Grand Marquis LS/Vibrant White/Gray velour
63 Falcon 302/black and rust/shed isn't moving
82 F-150/Oxford White/dumb VV carb doesn't pass emissions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I got sent North to do some work near Winslow this weekend. Enjoy the race!

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Winslow>Phoenix anytime, enjoy!

--
97 Mark VIII LSC/Silver/Gray leather
97 Cougar 4.6 Sport/White Opalescent Tricoat Metallic /Gray leather down but not out?
89 Cougar LS 3.8/Oxford White/Gray velour/HG need replaced AGAIN
00 Grand Marquis LS/Vibrant White/Gray velour
63 Falcon 302/black and rust/shed isn't moving
82 F-150/Oxford White/dumb VV carb doesn't pass emissions
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
I'm heading back to Phoenix. on Thursday night for work on Friday.

Anybody want to meet?

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-25-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Update with Current Schedule
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
bump.

My Schedule got pushed up a day.

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 12:47 AM
2nd Gear Poster

I wish I would have seen this earlier
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 08:03 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
There's always a chance I'll be back. I'll let you know when that happens.

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Another quick trip to Phoenix for me this weekend.

I'll be flying in Friday and probably out again on Monday. I'll have Saturday morning free and right now Sunday is an unknown.

I'll update this post or the first post with my itinerary once I book my flight.

Anybody free this weekend?

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 01:29 AM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

Haha damn I jsut saw this I could have been free.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Sorry I missed you. Your location of "is hot" doesn't exactly tell me that you're in the Phoenix area. Now that I know I'll send you a PM in case you miss my post next time I'm out your way and we'll try to work something out.

It's great getting to travel all over the country I've met a lot of you guys that way and hope to meet more of you.

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 01:23 AM
PostWhore

sure let me know I imagine you fly in sky harbor. Yeah I have met a few members so far locally. I always learn a thing or two.

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-19-2011, 01:37 PM
PostWhore

let us know when you're coming back again, I'm sure me and Splattered (Tim) can come out where ever you are. We can bring our Birds out too. We both have 94's but mine is a lowly 3.8 NA I've done a lot of mods but am working on getting the body done, it really looks like crap on the outside right now.

Although my car will be in Cali in April for a motor rebuild but I should have it back within a few weeks.

-Kelly
===================================
Fuelly
94 LX 3.8L NA : Daily Driver. 270k on chassis, 10k on motor.
90 35th Anniversary SC : Stored for the Winter.
Needs Harmonic Balancer, complete suspension overhaul.
WTB: 90 SC BHJ harmonic balancer
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-19-2011, 02:52 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Great. I'll let you guys know when I'll be back. I'll just bump this thread and shoot you guys a PM.

I never know where or when I'll be somewhere until shortly before I go.

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 06:39 PM
PostWhore

yeah do that in the short term I can say for sure Ill get your PM fast. I understand the short notice and the hit or miss things that happen. Blueeyes is on the east side and I am on the west. So you might fly into one of our tiny municipal airports? I live next to one, in Glendale. If don't you are flying into sky harbor. There is no other airport that big around here.

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 06:45 PM
PostWhore

My car is a ugly eye sore right now as well with mismatched body panels. I guess I could primer it all one color though. But its hooked up as far as fun factor and the interior is clean and also mismatched seatcolorwise to match the mismatch on the outside.

It needs the engine swap and the exhaust swap though before I get it all pretty anyway.

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 07:00 PM
PostWhore

Heh, yours is more one color than mine is, and definitely not as dinged up... since you replaced your whole front end lol.

It's frustrating spending everything to keep it a daily driver and improve all the mechanical stuff at the same time. Sometimes I wish I would have had it painted first, especially when I see all these nicely painted birds here.

I need a new license plate frame that says: Looks like **** but everything else is perfect

-Kelly
Fuelly
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-13-2011, 08:28 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to TMcColl
Denver

Let me know if you ever get to Denver.

Tony McColl
1994 LX 4.6L
New motor as of Aug 1st.
No Dyno Numbers yet.
Just two runs at 5800 ft.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2203515
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-13-2011, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcColl View Post
Let me know if you ever get to Denver.
Will do. Thanks.

post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Bump.

I'm Back! ... Flying in today. I'll be in Phoenix at about 5 PM.

I'll be free most of tomorrow. Anybody want to meet the Monkey?

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 11:13 AM
PostWhore

Possibly, what area are you staying in?

I have some appts tomorrow but will try to find some time.

-Kelly
Fuelly
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
I'm at the DoubleTree 320 North 44th.

I'll be free all day tomorrow. I don't have to be at work until 11 PM. I do have some family in the area that I'm going to touch base with too. This is a short trip. I may be leaving as early as Friday night.

I'll PM you my phone #

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in