Oh no, more shameless self promotion - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

Oh no, more shameless self promotion

Hey kids, I always hate to see too much time between posts in the AZ chapter and since not much has been going on with the 'bird I thought I'd go ahead and shamelessly promote my band. To all of you over 21 people in the Phoenix area, especially the west side, my band Flying Monkey Demons will be playing a free show this coming Sunday at Donna Jean's Libations on 67th Ave and Bell. It's the night before labor day so if your boss isn't a slave driver and lets you have labor day off, come on down and have a good time with 3 live bands, cute waitresses and bartenders and 2 ugly guys on stage. We go on at 11pm but the first band should go on about 9. Hope to see you there.

Oh, if you're wondering what we sound like, you can check us out at www.myspace.com/flyingmonkeydemons

Thanks,
Mike

----------------------------------------------------------------------
95 LX - 4.6 - AT
All stock so far, except for hot rodded rebuilt transmission and lowering springs.

00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0 HO - AT
All stock so far
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Ok, now I undersand the reference in your avatar.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 01:38 AM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

haha I just saw this I should click the AZ chapter more often. I have seen mike play its a good band its rockin for sure. I actually was working that whole night, overnight actually. Damn if you're going to promote the band spam the board a little more ok so I can see the post LOL.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

Ok, got another gig coming up. October 30th at the Red Owl in Tempe. It is a halloween party and most people will be dressing up. We go on at around midnight. Hope to see you there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
95 LX - 4.6 - AT
All stock so far, except for hot rodded rebuilt transmission and lowering springs.

00 Jeep Cherokee - 4.0 HO - AT
All stock so far
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 11:26 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

I work at Amazons warehouse on the 30th. I'd love to go but they sort penalize you if you call off even with a notice. If you said monday,tues,wed, it be all over that. I took the "worst shift assignment" apparently.

However I would like to encourage anyone who like to rock hard to go and see Mike play its definitely a good time.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in