So who we got in here anyway? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
PostSkank

Send a message via AIM to StupidFly
So who we got in here anyway?

SNAP!! First post

Anyway, just out of curiosity, who do we have on the AZ roster? Names, locations?

Nigel
Tucson

math > pasta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 12:57 AM
3rd Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by StupidFly
SNAP!! First post
I could hear the echo in here.

Steve
Glendale

I didn't respond to the thread that MadGoat started awhile ago about a meet since I was actually busy then. If someone tries to organize something now, I'm available pretty much at any time until I return to the land of the employed. But weekends will probably always be good. I'll have to dig up a little extra cash for a drive down to Tuscon, but it's not a big problem.

I feel kind of ashamed of my bird now after finding this site months ago. Reading about and seeing pictures of MagerTom's and lobo's beautiful (and fast) birds makes me just want to hide mine in the garage. I have some clear coat melanoma that won't get fixed up until I solve my job problemo.

Racing (which MG mentioned in the other thread also) I'm not too sure about, although I would like to go the track at least once to see how slow my sixer is.

I'd definitely like to meet other AZ members and see your cars in person, so include me in any plans (unless of course anything actually important comes up ).

If anyone noticed I'm usually signed in here most of the day. I have no life right now. Honestly, put me out of my misery. PLEASE!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 01:45 AM Thread Starter
PostSkank

Send a message via AIM to StupidFly
heh, I know what ya mean. Lobo and Gordon have beautiful cars. Well, from the pictures I've seen anyway. Dont worry, mine isnt that nice either , and I know madgoat has some melanoma as well.

I wasnt thinking about anything big, not a track day or anything. Just want to sit around and BS, get some wings or something. Classes start later this month for me, but I'd like to at least get some more folks together one of these days.

math > pasta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in