Possible job offer in the Phoenix area - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-29-2005, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Poster

Possible job offer in the Phoenix area

Who is around the area? There is a good group of guys here hoping there is a good crowd out there.
Please let me know, I might have some questions about the area. Thanks in advance.

K&N FIPK73mm C&L MAF*22C plugs*FRPP 9mm wires*MARCH Performance Pullies*Sprint springs*Cat-back Flowmaster exhaust
95 Front end*SCP Cobra R Hood*93 SC rear bumper "smoothed out"*Ford Racing Cobra R's*OEM spoiler
Idaglo silver gauges w/ blue needles*All black interior with Mark VIII leather seats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2005, 04:15 PM
3rd Gear Poster

im out here ..... there are a few others but... its kind of hard to meet them well if you have any questions pm me .....later man
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2005, 01:14 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Destructor90 Send a message via MSN to Destructor90 Send a message via Yahoo to Destructor90
same here man looking for good fun later

Your Local Discount Tire Hook Up
1989 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe

Drive Fast, Fly Low, Be Safe
Prick Racing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 01:41 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYBROADWAY
Who is around the area? There is a good group of guys here hoping there is a good crowd out there. Please let me know, I might have some questions about the area. Thanks in advance.
By WHO I imagine you mean 'FAMOUS'?? Yeah, we got EVERYBODY from ex-Governors who avoided JAIL by going to Chef-School to Glen Campbell who DID get thrown in jail, but sung his way out. We even have a hit-and-run Bishop that claimed he thought some kids thew a stone at his windshield causing it to cave in! Not wanting to get the young ruffians in any REAL trouble, he hid the car in his garage, told reporters he was busy praying, and tried to fix the windshield on the sneak. Unfortunately, the #1 auto glass repairman was busy getting shot in a Motel while entertaining a hooker. So get here in a hurry and JOIN the I-10 GRIDLOCK!! SIX lanes of traffic in each direction, either STOPPED because of an accident, or doing 80mph, bumper-to-bumper, with NO chance of anyone letting you switch lanes!! They don't call the Loop 101 on the Scottsdale side 'Arizona's Autobahn' for nothing, ya know. If you think I'm kidding, point your browser to http://www.azcentral.com and work your way over to a Traffic Cam during any Rush Hour. To be fair tho, only an hour OUTSIDE Phoenix City limits and you are in a desert so lonely if your car breaks down you can die of heatstroke or dehydration. See you soon!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 02:03 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohokham
By WHO I imagine you mean 'FAMOUS'?? Yeah, we got EVERYBODY from ex-Governors... you can die of heatstroke or dehydration. See you soon!!
Ha ha. Your traffic situation sounds similar to the way it is hear in NY/NJ. Here, truckers ride in the middle lane on the NJ turnpike. We have upgrades and downgrades. On the upgrades, most 18 wheelers slow down to maybe 60. But on the downgrades, 80 or so. And they're strung along the highway bumper-to-bumper drafting the truck in front of them. And don't get in their way. Don't think of moving from the extreme left to the right or viceversa. Truckers won't let you in the middle lane. Everyone gets frustrated. People wanting to go fast in the left lane ride your bumper no matter how fast you're going because you cannot move over and they can't pass you. People start doing very stupid things... trying to manuever their 8500 lb SUV like a sports car to pass some slo-poke only doing 75... Every day some SUV rolls over or an 18 wheeler gets into an accident. The way the economy is, they let anyone drive a truck these days. And there are plenty of people who think they can drive their truck (large) or SUV (small truck), but learn the hard way that they can't. And we all pay the price.

Mitch

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in