Traveling TM in Arkansas next week! - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Traveling TM in Arkansas next week!

Anybody in The Razorback State want to meet?

I'll be flying into Little Rock on Tuesday the 28th of October for about two weeks worth of work in Russellville.

As always, reply here or send me a PM.

Regards,

TM

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 08:09 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to 94 Thunderbird XX
Meeting Trunk Monkey when he was here in Wisconsin was awesome. Highly recommended to do so if he's in your area.

Delete my account.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Bump.

Flying out tomorrow.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Beer and Cheese

Garage
Sir Will is home to this area, maybe he'll take you around in the smooth turbo bird?

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 06:24 AM
Voice/Data Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94 Thunderbird XX View Post
Meeting Trunk Monkey when he was here in Wisconsin was awesome. Highly recommended to do so if he's in your area.
And I 2nd that

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter

Send a message via AIM to Mark M. TCCoA VP Send a message via Yahoo to Mark M. TCCoA VP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Anybody in The Razorback State want to meet?

I'll be flying into Little Rock on Tuesday the 28th of October for about two weeks worth of work in Russellville.

As always, reply here or send me a PM.

Regards,

TM
Ah yes the backwater state of Arkansas. Sorry you have to go into a hole like that

"Mark M. TCCoA VP. Emeritus"

To the Batmobile ! ! !

ADDCO MN12 big bar R&D guru

Last edited by Mark M. TCCoA VP; 10-28-2008 at 08:12 AM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
Sir Will is home to this area, maybe he'll take you around in the smooth turbo bird?
Yea, thanks for the tip. I'd like to meet the man that started the club.

Hey Bill, Drop me a line. I'll probably be free on Sunday the second of NOV. As always, my schedule will be subject to change. But hopefully we can work something out.

Hoping to meet at least one member of the Arkansas crew.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 05:26 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to 94 Thunderbird XX
So, did you get a chance to meet The Man?

Delete my account.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Nah, he was a 3 hr drive from where I was working and I was on night shift. By the time I finished the project I didn't have a chance to drive over to meet him; the airport in Little Rock wasn't even near him. Oh well, may be another project some day.

Every project is a little different. Some projects I have more free time than others.

I'm off to a job in Michigan tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in