Kansas City meet up this weekend! - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to BlkBrd95
Kansas City meet up this weekend!

hello kansas city! i'm gonna be down there on sat. and sunday for the rennaisance festival! was wondering if any of you kansas city guys would wanna meet up saturday night! let me know guys! hope to see ya'll soon!

2001 Ford F-150 Supercrew
1995 Thunderbird LX

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 09:26 AM
PostWhore

Hmm.... This would probably lure Jobe out of the WOW-Shack....

I'll be at the Cars, Coffee, Cure event on the 19th with the XR7. PM me if you want to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post

September 19, 2009 8:00am – 1:00pm

Please Visit our Website for more details.

www.houseofboost.com

House of Boost’s
1st Annual Cars, Coffee, Cure
To Benefit the American Diabetes Association

House of Boost® is hosting an Open House and Charity Car Show to benefit the fight to cure Diabetes! Come join us for food, coffee and some great classic and late-model cars and trucks.

There will be prizes, giveaways and a raffle for industry-leading performance parts, like an Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, Auto Meter boost gauges, gift certificates, industry apparel and more. Charitable donations to help the cause can be accepted online or by phone or mail, and are tax deductible!

Cars:
- Pre-Registration for entering your car is required (see button below)
- Best of Show 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place trophies awarded
- Judging based on popular vote the day of the event
- Donations accepted before and during the event (see button below)
- Car show entrants automatically receive 5 raffle tickets
- From 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- $15 to enter a car, free to attend, free to park

Click button below to Pre-Register

Coffee:
Provided until noon!

Cure:
All donations and entry fees to benefit the ADA Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes at Thies Park on September 26th, 2009

What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin. Insulin is a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed for daily life. The cause of diabetes continues to be a mystery, although both genetics and environmental factors appear to play roles.

There are 23.6 million children and adults in the United States, 7.8% of the population, who have diabetes. While an estimated 17.9 million have been diagnosed with diabetes, unfortunately, 5.7 million people (nearly one quarter) are unaware that they have the disease.

American Diabetes Association

The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fighting for those affected by diabetes. The Association funds research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; delivers services to hundreds of communities; provides objective a nd credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes. Founded in 1940, their mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.

For more information visit www.diabetes.org, and find out how you can help the cause.

Donations

You can also help House of Boost keep up the fight through your support at events such as this. 100% of the proceeds from the House of Boost 1st Annual Cars, Coffee, Cure event will be donated to the American Diabetes Association.

You can make tax-deductable donations the day of the event by locating any of the ADA or House of Boost representatives or donation boxes. You can also make donations before the event by mail, or by clicking the button below to donate via PayPal or a credit card. Also find out more about what you can do to help at https://www.diabetes.org/support-the-cause.jsp.

Donate Online:

Click on the button below to make a donation at our online store.

Donate by Mail:
Make checks payable to American Diabetes Association

Send to:
House of Boost -- ADA
11519 W. 83rd Terrace
Lenexa, KS 66214

Donate by Phone:

Call us at (913) 788-3900 and provide us with your contact information, credit card #, expiration date, and 3 or 4 digit security code, and tell us the amount you would like to donate.

For advertising opportunities, vendor space, volunteer opportunities and day of event inquiries, contact:

House of Boost
11519 W. 83rd Terrace
Lenexa, KS 66214
(913) 788-3900
[email protected]