Info On Joining - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 09:52 PM Thread Starter

Talking Info On Joining

Can anyone give some info on joining A Thunderbird Club in Louisville Or close by.
My wife and I both own an 1996 Thunderbird LX both completely stock.We are looking to make a lot of good friends and something to do on weekends in the Summer.Any info would be great.Feel free to E-mail me as I check here everyday.
Thanks,
Thauler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 01:35 PM
4th Gear Poster

Hi Thauler and welcome to the boards. As far as clubs go, there aren't any "official" T'bird clubs that I know of locally. But this Kentucky chapter makes it a point to have as many people as possible meet up for some kind of yearly gathering. (I'd probably say the majority in this chapter are from Louisville.)

But in between those, a couple or so (including myself) on TCCoA like to meet up with a local Mustang outfit in Louisville. I know they're Mustangs but I like to think of the Thunderbird as a Mustang "LE" as in Luxury Edition.

It's a real good time and the "mature" people are friendly. The site is LouisvilleMustangs.net and it's a cool place to meet local car enthusiasts but TCCoA is bar none the informative site if you have a bird.

There is also Ohio Valley Dragway off of Dixie Highway. Embassy on here likes to frequent there - he's the one that got me hooked on going to the track even though my car is stock. If you're looking for some fun that's where it's at in my book.

Don't forget all the weekend car shows coming up either.

Stay tuned to this chapter because a couple guys are trying to get something together as far as a meet goes. Allan

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper" - Isaiah 54:17
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Hi Unherd,
How do we go about joining TCCoA?We are serious about joining.Is there a form you send out.I am planning yo retire in in the next couple of years and I think this would be a cool thing to do on weekends.We really want to join all I need to know is who to contact and dues.Could you let me know
thanks,
Thauler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 09:17 PM
4th Gear Poster

Click here to join

I think you also get 10Mb of free webspace when you join. I myself have been procrastinating when it comes to joining - one day, I'll get around to it. The dues practically pays itself off just by the money you save from technical info you retrieve from here to do it yourself instead of paying someone to do it. Hope this helps. Allan

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper" - Isaiah 54:17
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 08:11 AM
3rd Gear Poster

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard, Thauler.

We'll try to have a meet once things warm up.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to lightevergreenfrost
All for another meet here and Im glad to see another Kentuckian here on TCCoA. Like it was said, most are from L'ville, Im from Owensboro myself and going to UK right now. I am currently a paying member and yes it does pay for itself. I have saved hundreds by using this site.

T-Bird Registry Number 27526
My Car Domain Site
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2282851
My Space:
http://www.myspace.com/jordonjones
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 07:52 PM
6th Gear Poster

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Warlockguitarman Send a message via Yahoo to Warlockguitarman
and i have spent thousands because of this site but it was all worth it.

96 pearl white 4.6 tbird: rebuilt npi block with pi heads, pi intake, crower stage 2 cams, shm high lift springs, L-MAF, 3.73's, marauder converter, jmod, kooks headers, xpipe, no cats, 2.5 in exhaust, no mufflers, a dyno tune, lots of interior work, 1 in drop with lots of new bushings, 18 in rims. 279 hp 319 tq. curently running 13.9 at 101 mph with a 2.1 60 time in 100 degree weather while having some nasty spark knock. Soon to have higher stall, aftermarket intake manifold, weight reduction, and hopefully a nice shot of the giggle gas.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in