Warlockguitar's wreck pics - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Warlockguitar's wreck pics

You know, I really wasn't expecting to see it look that bad. I opened that first picture and was like, "Whoa!" Anyway, here are the pics - Michael, good to hear that you came out okay.

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper" - Isaiah 54:17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 11:47 AM
6th Gear Poster

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Warlockguitarman Send a message via Yahoo to Warlockguitarman
but i got it back, it looks alot better than it did before the wreck, right now i am prepping my car for 1/8th drag, i hafta burp the damn coollant system, it is trien to over heat, but its about done, letting it cool down some now. if i can make it to the track i will post up some slips, remember first time to the track with new mods, and havent drivin the car but 2 months

96 pearl white 4.6 tbird: rebuilt npi block with pi heads, pi intake, crower stage 2 cams, shm high lift springs, L-MAF, 3.73's, marauder converter, jmod, kooks headers, xpipe, no cats, 2.5 in exhaust, no mufflers, a dyno tune, lots of interior work, 1 in drop with lots of new bushings, 18 in rims. 279 hp 319 tq. curently running 13.9 at 101 mph with a 2.1 60 time in 100 degree weather while having some nasty spark knock. Soon to have higher stall, aftermarket intake manifold, weight reduction, and hopefully a nice shot of the giggle gas.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 12:47 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to Lithsanatrex
hey im like 30 minuts from you warlock, bout time i see some bird fans around here.

at what in the hell did you hit? looks like your steel bar hita pole, but your bumper missed it, however that would work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:50 PM
6th Gear Poster

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Warlockguitarman Send a message via Yahoo to Warlockguitarman
i hit a telephone pole at about 25-30 and the bumper cover popped right back out, just broke a piece of the wing off from grill, how many bird/coug fans have you seen in this area. but i pulled a 9.10 with a 2.12 60 ft spinning at 79.79 in the 1/8. i figure with radials about an 8.8, spun on 1/2 shift too

96 pearl white 4.6 tbird: rebuilt npi block with pi heads, pi intake, crower stage 2 cams, shm high lift springs, L-MAF, 3.73's, marauder converter, jmod, kooks headers, xpipe, no cats, 2.5 in exhaust, no mufflers, a dyno tune, lots of interior work, 1 in drop with lots of new bushings, 18 in rims. 279 hp 319 tq. curently running 13.9 at 101 mph with a 2.1 60 time in 100 degree weather while having some nasty spark knock. Soon to have higher stall, aftermarket intake manifold, weight reduction, and hopefully a nice shot of the giggle gas.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Converter Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyd0g
To get the air out of the coolant, remove the coolant temp sensor and fill it up there.
Alan

DirtyDog Performance.Com
Proud sponsor of the SC/XR7 Shootout and Joel Bender Memorial Nats

Please do not send me messages on forums they are too hard to keep up with and I don't check in very often anymore call me at 513 898-1580 or email me alan at dirtydogperformance.com
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 02:03 PM
I Break Stuff

Send a message via AIM to 94V8Thunderbird Send a message via Yahoo to 94V8Thunderbird
do i even want to ask how you hit a telephone pole? just dont tell me alcohol was involved.

1988 Mustang GT 306, 4 bbl holley, edlebrock intake, nitrous cam, 4 inch cowl hood.
94 LX PI swapped Bird (sold) missing that car so bad
TCCoABAMF
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2006, 01:08 AM
6th Gear Poster

Garage
no alcohol, i went around this 90 degree turn and i was at the end of it when it shifted into 2nd at around 4500 and it kicked sideways and i over corrected for the ditch on the other side of the road, ,and yes it was dry, and no i dont get sideways on turns anymore if there is a ditch or pole nearby lol

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2006, 02:09 PM
I Break Stuff

Send a message via AIM to 94V8Thunderbird Send a message via Yahoo to 94V8Thunderbird
well its good to know you werent hurt, im sure a bit shaken up though yes?

1988 Mustang GT 306, 4 bbl holley, edlebrock intake, nitrous cam, 4 inch cowl hood.
94 LX PI swapped Bird (sold) missing that car so bad
TCCoABAMF
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2006, 04:03 PM
6th Gear Poster

Garage
yea, the state trooper thought i was on drugs, cuz i didnt have good balance right after my wreck, what an idiot, i just hit a pole! of course im a lil dissoriented from it.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 04:50 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to Lithsanatrex
hah good to hear you are ok. I know after i totalled my tbird i was barely able to walk. long story....well not really. ok here it is: I wa doing about 95 on a back road (behind Cresline Plastics) and i was showing off for the girls in the back seat. so idecided to jump this set of RR tracks in front of me (i was rough on that poor car, but i have gotten some massive air on tape ~ill try to find a video of it~) so i was haulin it pretty fast, anyway i had failed to notice that the road turned left on the tracks, and i saw this a little too late, shouted a few explitives and slammed into the ground, left half on a guys asphalt driveway, the other half ina ditch. broke the K-member, busted my oil pan, tranny pan, knocked the back half of my exhaust off, busted the front bumper up real good, knocked off my rearview mirror, blew 3 tires and craked 2 wheels. hell of a wreck but no one was hurt. now mind you this was at 11pm and i was 17~18, so ive learned my lesson....sorta

ther are a few of em runnin around here, ryan alvey is one of the big ones. he has done some work on his but i havent talked to him since high school (3yrs ago)

Last edited by Lithsanatrex; 04-10-2006 at 05:00 PM.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to lightevergreenfrost
Damn man, glad to see your alright! Sorry I always forget about our chapter here. So how are the repairs going?

T-Bird Registry Number 27526
My Car Domain Site
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2282851
My Space:
http://www.myspace.com/jordonjones

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in