As usual I have a number of irons in the fire. Likely order of getting them done is:
1. Re-engineer the water/meth injection system to improve IAT - February
2. Update tune on chassis dyno with more timing advance (assumes #1 above is successful) - March
3. Buy new DRs (M/T ET Street Radials) in 255/50/16 size - March
4. Attempt to achieve 11.8 second ET at Milan - April
5. Finish installing the Hurst Roll Control - TBD
6. Upgrade differential, cover and halfshafts - TBD
Some time in here, I need to fix the radio (which turns itself on and off when I go over bumps) and the HVAC blower (which does the same).
My overall goal for 2012 is to drive the car more and work on it less. Which, of course, is not obvious from the list above! Due to engine and trans issues, rebuilds, etc, I got very limited drive time the last two years. That has to change.