..... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 02:52 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter

Whassup Chowderheads, what is new in Michigan? Did anyone go to the Barn? Don't let the Michigan Chapter die off....

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 12:54 PM
2nd Gear Poster

the barn

The barn show is this Sun. I will b there.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Are you back state side? If so welcome home!

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Trunk... Heckee naw... I am working my way into one of those fancy GS jobs over here.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 03:43 AM

Super Moderator

Garage
LOL

OOOOhhhh! So you're gonna schmooze your way into one of those cushy GS (couch potato) positions and double dip on your retirement AND a GS paycheck.

Congrats! You've earned that cushy job.

Tell the wife and kids that Trunk Monkey said hello! I doubt they remember me but I remember them!

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2013, 09:35 PM
PostWhore

Yeah, we are about dead here. My 19 year old paint won't look good at the barn, but maybe someday.

We miss you Native!

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8
SCT Tuned by Amercian Motorsport, Mustang PBR, FRPP 3.73 gears, Modified Trak-Lok, Steeda UDP, K&N Panel, 1990 SC Seats, 2.5" Single Exhaust/Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +, Windstar wheels, RichardM Intake, Kenwood KDC-HD552U HD Radio, 2800 stall DirtyDog Marauder TC, J-MOD, 2002 Grand Marquis transmission, DynoTech Driveshaft, AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge, Griffin Super High Capacity Radiator, 180* Thermostat, Cobra steering wheel, 6000K HID, Clear Corners Getting a makeover Spring 2015

http://www.fordthunderbird.net - For Pics and more!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2013, 04:03 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Trunk, Already into one of those cushy Contractor positions... LOL, First step is already done... just have to do a little time. They kinda remember, told them, the kids were like.. who... had to explain... LOL Oh, the car guys.. Sweet.

Comet, go anyway. Who cares about paint, its all about the cars anyway.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2013, 04:34 AM

Super Moderator

Garage
Cool! Your kid and I had some banter going when I came to visit, I think we were calling each other tater tot or something like that. They were quite young at the time.

You evern coming back state side? Or are you going to be a permenant expatriate?

Hey, James. What ever happend to Ainline41 with that awesome Mark VIII? Is he still around up there?

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
PostWhore

I think I noticed it at the Downriver Cruise but I haven't heard anything else about him.

We are dead, I don't really know how to fix it. I believe that there are only a few of us left.

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8
SCT Tuned by Amercian Motorsport, Mustang PBR, FRPP 3.73 gears, Modified Trak-Lok, Steeda UDP, K&N Panel, 1990 SC Seats, 2.5" Single Exhaust/Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +, Windstar wheels, RichardM Intake, Kenwood KDC-HD552U HD Radio, 2800 stall DirtyDog Marauder TC, J-MOD, 2002 Grand Marquis transmission, DynoTech Driveshaft, AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge, Griffin Super High Capacity Radiator, 180* Thermostat, Cobra steering wheel, 6000K HID, Clear Corners Getting a makeover Spring 2015

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-17-2013, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Jake is doing well, he picked up a Focus ST and is rather busy with his newest purchase. A house; still has the the Mark too...

I talk to him on facebook.

As for staying here permanently, overall, no, eventually hoping to slide into a nice GS position. Right now I am a GS12E.

I will be back... LOL

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 12:20 PM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to T-bird_fan
GS12, not a bad start. What do they have you doing?

J-Mod, MMC D/S, 24k gvw Tranny Cooler, Mark VIII TC,13ā€¯ KVR Frt brakes, FRPP 3.73 rear, PI cams & Intake plus P&P NPI heads with the cooling mod, 1 3/8" Rr swaybar.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
T-Bird; I am a Project Manager, or what we call a Zone Manager for Ships Repair Facility Yokosuka, working on the Carrier.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Listening on 141.850 mHz!

Good to hear from you!!!

No one wants to get together anymore, or can find the time to do so. As you may recall my Limited Edition died in October 2010 and I picked up my 97 Mark VIII LSC in mid-August 2009 from Jeremi (Mad1stGen). Best car I've ever owned!

James, if you have issues with your paint it can be corrected.

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 4.6L Cobra V8
1997 Thunderbird Limited Edition 4.6L V8 - gone.
Might be a 2005-2007 Jaguar XJ-8 L in my future.

[email protected]
Westland, Michigan - but I'm from central New Jersey!
http://www.hoodliners.net - My hoodliners I make!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2013, 08:36 AM
PostWhore

Yeah, I need a total repaint and it can be corrected with the right amount of dead presidents.

I would love to get together next year.

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in