f/s or trade 92 super coupe (new pics took today) - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2006, 02:11 AM Thread Starter

f/s or trade 92 super coupe (new pics took today)

f/s or trade 92 super coupe (new pics took today)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new headhaskets,head bolts,fuel filter,intank holly fuel pump,plugs,air filter...mods are 2200 stall,shift kit,373 gears,94 super charger with the charger that came off the car and theres a 10% pully on it,rims,hood,headders,full dyno max from the headders back,extra sc head and coil pak,lowering springs and shocks.i had a loss of power one day(about a month ago) when i took a friend for a ride,i did a burn out to show him how good the car runs and when i did he just had a big smile on his face and ask me to do it once more so i turned around and when i did it didnt spin the tires at all so i knew somthing was mest up.so i did a full tune up and that didnt help.i took it to a shop and they told me they think it might be the charger so i got the 94 blower for it but it changed nothing.i took it to a friend 2 days ago and told him what its doing.we poped the hood he looked around for a min and told me the tv cable is binded and told me to drive it and and let off the gas and push it enough to get the car to to stay around 35 to 40 mph.when i did that the rpms went up a little and i was slowly going from 35 to 40 mph then the trans felt like it up shifted but didnt.i went back to his house and told him what it did and he showed me the bind in the tv cable and said thats why its doing that.i did all this work and put a ~~~~ load of money in the car for nothing.but its funny,i took it to a shop i used to work at 2 days after this happend and he is the only person that said it has to do with the trans but i didnt think so.what happend was the day i smacked it to the floor i binded the tv cable.make me some offers or trades.the trans dont slip at all.it needs a tv cable.im just finished with it.runs and handles like new with no rattles while your driving,the motor dont smoke,tick or knock.here are some pics when when i did all the work http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l127/lon01_2006/ and some of it today running.no rust or dents.verry good shape.134,548 miles.i have all the old gaskets and papers for the shop that checked the heads i bought,head bolts,headgaskets......ect make me an offer or trade and drive it home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2006, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

$1,200 and drive it home
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

Sold It Today

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in