Anyone visit the VFW hall on I96 and Inkster on Tuesdays? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Anyone visit the VFW hall on I96 and Inkster on Tuesdays?

They have a nice Cruise. $2 beers, and cheap food. Maybe we should invade the place one day and all meet there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
For lunch?? I am not too far from there, I can beat it up! Shoot, I will be living close to there...

Are you a newbie?? If so, right on! Good stuff, where is the pic of your birdie??

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 07:17 PM
V6 Bird

Send a message via AIM to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via MSN to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via Yahoo to 97Thunderbird06
where is this VFW hall at? i am in rochester Hills so it is probaly a good way from me? oh well...lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativedetroiter View Post
For lunch?? I am not too far from there, I can beat it up! Shoot, I will be living close to there...

Are you a newbie?? If so, right on! Good stuff, where is the pic of your birdie??
yeah I beleive he just signed up today, he aint too far from us.
I take that back he just started to post today and was here the 16th!

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, Hang on
My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Dennis, Lets meet up there for lunch or something. I am game, if that is for lunch after all.

post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Depend's when can't this week though!

My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 11:30 AM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to T-bird_fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Thunderbird06 View Post
where is this VFW hall at? i am in rochester Hills so it is probaly a good way from me? oh well...lol
South East corner of I-96 & Inkster rd.

J-Mod, MMC D/S, 24k gvw Tranny Cooler, Mark VIII TC,13” KVR Frt brakes, FRPP 3.73 rear, PI cams & Intake plus P&P NPI heads with the cooling mod, 1 3/8" Rr swaybar.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
T-bird Fan, Dude, since we are pratically neighbors, we should meet up there. Let me know what you think.

post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 09:00 PM
V6 Bird

Send a message via AIM to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via MSN to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via Yahoo to 97Thunderbird06
so how long of a drive would that be for me from rochester hills in the 48307 area code????
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Check mapquest. I think it would be a trip, you would have to go to I-75, to I-96, and then east.

We should make a meet of it there! Show them how its really done! How about that.

post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
V6 Bird

oh yeah that sounds good...i would drive out there for a meet
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

We could have a mini meet there the guy's that are a little bit of a distance away don't need to go, as long as they go to stoney creek! I want that to be a big meet and have another one at the end of the summer.

My mod's
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 11:39 AM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to T-bird_fan
Let me know when you want to meet up, I will be without car though since mine is still in the air waiting on my dead ass to replace the T/C. And install Headers, Then fix the crack pipe leak, install the new T/B, fix the moonroof & reinstall the new headliner...

Ok ok ok I will get off my butt and finish up. lol

J-Mod, MMC D/S, 24k gvw Tranny Cooler, Mark VIII TC,13” KVR Frt brakes, FRPP 3.73 rear, PI cams & Intake plus P&P NPI heads with the cooling mod, 1 3/8" Rr swaybar.
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

come on man you should have that running by now!!!
Like I tell everyone else if ya need a hand let me know.

My mod's
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

I will let you know when they start, every Tuesday at 5:00 or whenever, there is also a nice cruise at the VFW on Joy road between Middlebelt and Inkster on Wednesdays. I saw alot of the cars from Autorama at the I-96 / Inkster one over the past year. They have alot of old guys there, I mean real old guys, but we could still hang out and drink the cheap beers.

Big Rob's Car---1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Collector's Edition #314 in Cordovan Red. 89,xxx miles----

1997 T-BIRD LX 116,xxx miles--- Lost Due to a Divorce!!!
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativedetroiter View Post

Dude, I lurked aroud some and know where you live, next to Farmer Jack on the corner of Inkster and Plymouth. I live at Warren and Inkster, Black Bird, I have the Rock's tattoo on the rear end of her. Roush badge back there with Gold GT emblems on the sides. Maybe you have seen me?

Big Rob's Car---1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Collector's Edition #314 in Cordovan Red. 89,xxx miles----

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 06:11 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

he aint at that house just yet! Wish he was though easier to find then where he is at now!

My mod's
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtalber1 View Post
Dude, I lurked aroud some and know where you live, next to Farmer Jack on the corner of Inkster and Plymouth. I live at Warren and Inkster, Black Bird, I have the Rock's tattoo on the rear end of her. Roush badge back there with Gold GT emblems on the sides. Maybe you have seen me?

Ya, I don:t live there just yet, so you lurked an empty house, its all good though. LOL.

I can:t wait to move out that way, driving 40 mins to get to work is for the birds... especially when I am driving a brick on wheels while the bird is out for the count.

But count me in for the 2 buck Spaghetti at the VFW on Tuesdays, seeing that I should be a member shortly too.

post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Every Tuesday Night, VFW Hall on I96 and Inkster Road, Next to the Comerica on the corner; Car Cruises have started. Let's meet up there the First Tuesday of June, and show the how it is done.

post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Okie. well, I am at the house now, so if you want come get me, we can caravan it. and then eats some spaghetti...

post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

sound's like a plan to me!!! I wont have classes in June

My mod's
post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Lets go bro! Who is all in for this Tuesday?? Why does it have to be the first Tuesday in June??? I am ready now!

post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Tonight is Tuesday and I am sure the Cruisers will be out, anyone interested in meeting there at 6:00 p.m.?

post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 06:14 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

sorry guy's I won't be able to head up there til June.

My mod's
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97qwikcat View Post
sorry guy's I won't be able to head up there til June.
It is June now, anyone up for it if the weather holds out? I can be there for a short while, I need to stop there on my way home. If anyone wants to go, I will be there at 6:00-6:30 at the latest.

post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

I'll try to swing up there I really need to get the car and truck cleaned out i fianally cought up on sleep yesterday so I didn't do anything yesterday. Roger give me a call!!!

My mod's
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
no. I won't. Can't.

Wanted to eat Spaghetti too, but too late now. Boss is there though, look for a sailor. That is my boss.

post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

anybody going upthere today?

My mod's
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
maybe after my town hall meeting, which is at 7 pm

post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

hey man my phone is f up I can't answer it or dial out????? I'm going to cingular today after work I'm ped

My mod's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in