Yes 2 40.00%
No 2 40.00%
I can design a better one 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Poll for MI window sticker

the lettering is going to be the same size as TCCOA Michigan Chapter.
The emblem's will be a little bit smaller. It will be about 10in by 6in. I could get him to make it a little bit smaller. The way he said it will work fine that size without having that clear pice over top. I can see if he can do it smaller and put the clear paper over it. For the 10 by 6 it will be $12.

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, Hang on
My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
I like it, and I guess more money that I have to pony up to you !! Good Job bro!

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 06:59 PM
V6 Bird

Send a message via AIM to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via MSN to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via Yahoo to 97Thunderbird06
how about we do this:

"www.TCCoA.com"

and then below that put in small letters Michigan chapter....i think people would like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Since that is on there below the 3rd line, the header should read out, Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America. Then Michigan Chapter. www.TCCoA.com, Then the decription. How does that sounds??

post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

[IMG]Image Hosted by ImageShack.us[/IMG]

bam how's that one? I know the L in club is cap but it will get fixed later.

My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!

Last edited by 97qwikcat; 04-01-2007 at 09:42 PM.
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
missing an *R* but looks good!

post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

I did that on purpose!!!

My mod's
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 07:24 AM
6th Gear Poster

personally i would get rid of the dedicated stuff, with the symbols and the kinda car it would be on you could tell its for birds and cats, i would also make the michigan symbol a bit smaller, kinda tacky

(hope i don't offend anyone here just my opinion)
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordraceing View Post
personally i would get rid of the dedicated stuff, with the symbols and the kinda car it would be on you could tell its for birds and cats, i would also make the michigan symbol a bit smaller, kinda tacky

(hope i don't offend anyone here just my opinion)
also for Mark VII and VIII I know we don't have many in here but im trying to get one that lives by me somewhere I see him once a week but never can get a chance to tell him.

My mod's
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:19 AM
6th Gear Poster

thats true didn't think about that,
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
How about something like??
I added the second Lincoln badge for symmetry.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

give me a minute I managed to minipulate my work computer and I got one that you might like

My mod's
post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

My mod's
post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

ok so im thinking we should scratch this poll and put up one with different design's If you guy's want I can talk to the guy about doing different one's for people's taste.

My mod's
post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97qwikcat View Post
ok so im thinking we should scratch this poll and put up one with different design's If you guy's want I can talk to the guy about doing different one's for people's taste.
Just trying to help. The version I posted is just a suggestion.

I think you've got a good design there. I whish more people would take an interest in doing things like this for the club.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:37 AM
6th Gear Poster

im not very creative or good with computers so i will just throw up suggestions, but mabye like you just did there dennis but with a lincoln symbol mabye put the michian in the middle, a symbole on each side and the tccoa below it.
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Just trying to help. The version I posted is just a suggestion.
Right my thing is if we can post like 4 or 5 designs everyone can vote on what they like and I can talk to the dude see what he can do for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordraceing View Post
im not very creative or good with computers so i will just throw up suggestions, but mabye like you just did there dennis but with a lincoln symbol mabye put the michian in the middle, a symbole on each side and the tccoa below it.
Let me see what I can come up with little busy at work but I will try to get another one up shortly.

My mod's
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

here another one

My mod's
post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:37 AM
6th Gear Poster

that looks cool to me, not quite as gaudy if that makes sence.
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 12:52 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to shaggy433 Send a message via MSN to shaggy433 Send a message via Yahoo to shaggy433
I like that last one!

94 XR7 One of 71,026
Magnaflow Cats, Magnaflow DI/DO 2 1/4"true duals with 3 1/2" stainless tips...reverse glow gauges, 7 color a-pillar gauges, 20% tint, JVC HD deck, 10" Kicker square, 400rms mono Kicker amp.
And it can be seen here
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

hey if you guy's vote yes and like the bottom one better then the top just post bottom. or which one you like.

My mod's
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Center the title. add what we talked about on the phone. Know what I mean.

Good talking to you!

post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Ok this is the last design i can think of for now without going to big or too gaudy

My mod's
post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:37 PM
V6 Bird

Send a message via AIM to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via MSN to 97Thunderbird06 Send a message via Yahoo to 97Thunderbird06
i was just thinking about the letters like the web address that is all i would have as a sticker. but i like the very last one posted it is a little bit smaller i didnt like how big it was.
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Permatfecto. Since no one else has chimed in on any other designs, I think this one should be it. Really. No ifs ands or buts about it. I would proudly display this sticker, should it be in clear sticker with white outlines? I think so. That way it will stand out, and it will last a very long time!

post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

sun betch I just noticed on the U.P. the left edge part of it got cut off.

My mod's
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

If I can make it to Gibraltar this weekend I will have him make me one put it on mine and post a pic of it.

My mod's
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97qwikcat View Post

Alright guy's Im going to head to Gibraltar Friday, and get him to make me one like above and I will try to put it on before Stoney, and see if you guy's want one if you know you want one tell me before Friday and I can bring it to Stoney. I beleive he had told me like $12 but figure $15 just incase it's a little more since the design has changed since I last spoke to him.

My mod's
post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 03:21 PM
4th Gear Poster

Group Discount, tell him you have possibly 25 of these to get, and see what kind of price then. Maybe you can post a pic of it on the car, for those of us not going to Stoney. Anyway there is alot of Sign Places near your house, that could make this out of vinyl, or as a bumper sticker, without paying $2 to get into Gibraltar. Call around to some of them. One is called Fast Signs, then there is SignaRama.

Google Sign in 48127 and call around. Could save you a trip.

Big Rob's Car---1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Collector's Edition #314 in Cordovan Red. 89,xxx miles----

1997 T-BIRD LX 116,xxx miles--- Lost Due to a Divorce!!!
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

true I forgot about the google!!!

My mod's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in