Trunk Monkey - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Talking Trunk Monkey

Nice to meet you, too bad, I couldn't hang out longer. Nice to meet some of the "new" people either, you guys are all really close to me!!! LOL> Should be fun, atleast for me!

Roger

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Yeah it was good meeting you man!!! We'll have to get together next time your out this way. Hopefully it will be a little bit warmer and I will have my car out.

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, Hang on
My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
MI Chapter Get-Together

Great to meet you guys too! Glad everybody could get together on short notice. I should be back in Detroit at least one more time before the project I'm working on there wraps up. I'll let you know.

Here's the pic I took of everybody's cars.

97qwikcat's Cougars are covered in the garage, Nativedetroiter's on the right, and a couple of guys from Plymouth, MI who I met and am trying to get to join the club. Amazingly, Nativedetroiter was the only person there with a Tbird. My Tbird was parked safe (and warm) in NC.

Here's some picks of my car before I lowered it.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Dude. I have got to say, That was a wonderful rental you had! LOL! Oh, and I have the BEST Looking bird there! LOL!!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:24 PM

Super Moderator

Garage
Mazda! Zoom, Zoom! We took it out for a road test (down to Applebees to eat) after you left.

And, Yea you definatly had the best looking Tbird there!! You're lucky mine was in NC!!

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
lol, even though I have issues... was that though with me or with the car? humm... How was applebees? I wish I could have gone, although I was sticking out like a sore thumb!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:41 PM
SuperNewbie

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to supergordo
What exactly is a "Trunk Monkey" anyway?

1995 Cougar XR7 4.6
1997 Thunderbird LX 4.6
1977 Country Squire 460
1985 Capri RS 5.0, 5spd
1997 Thunderbird 4.6
1984 Capri RS 5.0,5spd
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Never seen the commercial. I have one, best security device I ever got. And he works for Bananas!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:51 PM

Super Moderator

Garage
Applebees was alright, you didn't miss anything as far as the food goes. To bad you had to go back to work, you could have gotten us a discount with your sore thumb attire! LOL.

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergordo View Post
What exactly is a "Trunk Monkey" anyway?
Check out the video's here: http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/category/4/68/51/

Alien Abduction is my favorite. "I don't do probes."

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Applebees was alright, you didn't miss anything as far as the food goes. To bad you had to go back to work, you could have gotten us a discount with your sore thumb attire! LOL.
I don't know what kind of discount I could have gotten, maybe us thrown out! LOL. I would have if I would have phoned the office first, little did I know that I was actually off. nice eh.

You will be back up, so I will see ya again. Talk to you soon....

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:56 PM
SuperNewbie

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to supergordo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Check out the video's here: http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/category/4/68/51/

Alien Abduction is my favorite. "I don't do probes."
Ok! Thats really funny stuff!

1995 Cougar XR7 4.6
1997 Thunderbird LX 4.6
1977 Country Squire 460
1985 Capri RS 5.0, 5spd
1997 Thunderbird 4.6
1984 Capri RS 5.0,5spd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in