Wild woody's car meet on sundays in roseville - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to orochispice Send a message via Yahoo to orochispice
Wild woody's car meet on sundays in roseville

I was there last week at wild woody's car meet in roseville and its pretty nice im going back this sunday with my car here is a few pics i took.

my inside of the car.

Mine again.

Not for the weak....(thats not mine)

Why?

let me know if you guys want to meet up there and grab some food.

Turning a daily driver into a racer is hard work. with no bread you cant do it....so do what i do... plant seeds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
I will go by that way, just let me know.... That is however back on the East side!

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 07:10 PM
4th Gear Poster

That figures.....the one weekend I didn't stop in and there was another T-bird there. I wasn't able to make it yesterday because I had plans but if this coming up Sunday is nice then I'll be there.

If anyone else is gonna be there next weekend post a message here so we'll know who to look for and what time you might be there.

I've got a blue '96 so if your ever there watch for me.

later !

Jon

1996 T-bird, 4.6 with ported PI heads and VT stage 2 cams, JBA shorty headers, 3000 stall converter, 3.73 gears and just about every bolt on available.
Dyno tune results: 275.9rwhp and 301.4 torque.
Best 1/4 mile time: 13.65 at 99.52 mph.
Now I need more gear, more stall and some drag radials !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

sweet sunday it is..I'll be there around 3 or four with my car...I have to get the shock--or shocks fixed one of them broke out of the wheel thingy...in the trunk

Turning a daily driver into a racer is hard work. with no bread you cant do it....so do what i do... plant seeds.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Hey roger if you head out that way I might follow ya. Im taking the car saturday or Friday to get retuned and this guy better get me running right this gas spray im getting out of the tailpipe is making me mad!!!! it ruined my car cover cause the wind blew it and the car was running fragmuthafragarocksumabeach

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, Hang on
My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 10:06 PM
4th Gear Poster

cool.....I'll be there between 3 and 4 too as long as the weather's nice and not raining.

see ya then.

Jon

1996 T-bird, 4.6 with ported PI heads and VT stage 2 cams, JBA shorty headers, 3000 stall converter, 3.73 gears and just about every bolt on available.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 06:15 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

same deal here as long as it aint raining I'll try to swing out there.

My mod's
True Duals W/ Flowmaters/ Underdrive Pullies/ Cold Air Induction with custom air box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Shorty Headers/ 1 Kenwood 800 Watt amp/ P&P PI heads/ PI intake/ crower stage 1 cams/ Trac lok 3.73:1 gears/ Block bored 30 over/ Forged crank/ Mahley rod's/ Diamond flat top piston's/ nos kit w/ 100shot and compucar purge/ Dual oil Filter relocator w/ oil cooler/ Trans cooler/ Trans shift kit/ Marauder T/C!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Dennis, better gimme a calll before you want to go, Sunday would be best. Have to get the car washed up nice. LOL.

Gotta get the tint situation fixed too. lol.

I want to check this out.

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

hey Roger what you got planed Wednesday after work?
We can take care of it then I can bring the heat over. won't take too long once we get going.

My mod's
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
I really don't, just give me a ring, the driveway should atleast be set by then.

But also let me know about Wild Woodies, I wanna head out that way, and to have another come would be great, who else in the Greater Redford area would like to go, we could make it a caravan out there.

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

hey your phone is ringing

My mod's
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

hey instead of starting a new thread anybody willing to go up to the 50's Mcdonald's Saturday evening???? I want to head there im tired of all the rice that takes up space.

My mod's
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

hmmm..where at?

Plus i need you guys help im looking for some rear shock for my car the others one rusted out. Any idea on some good ones. I just may put some regulars on there for now.

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

nevermind brought some lifetime warranty.

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

either way I'll probably swing out there in the truck im not driving the car til the tune get's right.

My mod's
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 12:35 AM
4th Gear Poster

TTT.....

Just wanted to send this thread to the top for a reminder. The weather looks like it's gonna be great so I'll be there between 3 and 4. Anyone else gonna try t omake it other than us 3 ? Would be great to see a couple more t-birds/cougars there........and then I can't wait for next weekend at stony creek.

See ya there !

Jon

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Bro, might be there Sunday? You? I have a party for a guy leaving for the Navy soon, that is today, so be there Sunday ok. It still happens on Sunday right?? Heck, I may take the 63 after all.

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 08:59 PM
4th Gear Poster

yeah.....it's still on Sunday at Wild Woody's. I don't think the cruise in's have officially started yet so there's probably not going to be a DJ but there will still be alot of people there if it's nice. I think they start with the DJ after Memorial day.

Hope to see at least a couple T-birds/Cougars there tomorrow !!

Later,
Jon

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 08:17 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Can you PM Dennis your phone number, we will be there about 6 or later. Is that ok? Dennis was talking about bringing his cougar. Thanks.

post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 10:42 AM
4th Gear Poster

Ok, I sent him a PM but I'll post it here too.

Cell # (586) 306-2752 <---- Jon

Anyway, if anyone shows up and doesn't see my Blue '96 T-bird there just give me a call. I might be out cruisin' or could have ran home for something. I live at 10 mile and Gratiot so i'm only a few min. away at most. I'll be there some time between 3 and 4.

Later,
Jon

post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

if you got my pm I'll be calling ya shortly to get directions

My mod's
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 02:20 PM
4th Gear Poster

It's on Gratiot between 13 and 14 mile rd and is on the east side of gratiot. You can take Gratiot up to it.........or I-94 to the gratiot exit and it'lll be about 1/2 mile north..........or I-696 to I-94 east and then take the gratiot exit. It's pretty easy to get to. There's Wild Woody's, Detroit Speed Shops, Cruisin' collectibles, and I think it Sports Authority in the parking lot. Also Macomb Mall is across from it on the other side of Gratiot.

If anyone has problems getting there give me a call.....see above for my cell #.

It's 3:15 now and I'm leaving now.

Later,
Jon

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Been there, was great, too bad it all quit at 8pm, bunch of old men! LOL> I will be there again. I really need to get the Carb adjusted, tired of smelling like gas. It was a good turnout and nice to meet you Jon!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in