TCCoA Forums banner

wi. track meet oct. 20th

4K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  DirtyBird46 
#1 · (Edited)
where: Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wisconsin

when: friday Oct. 20th, racing from 6-10 pm, meeting before hand-time 5:15, if you cannot make this time meet at track at 6!

may be changed due to weather but for now that is date and time. we will meet at culvers before hand for dinner. Hopefully we can get as many people as possible to make it! This is the last track meet for the season for us so lets show Racine, Wisconsin some quick birds and cats

oxmanwi-yes
yeehaw mn12-yes
jhosler-yes
NVMIBRD -yes
burbank brothers- yes
dirtybird46-yes
mngsserder-maybe

722 S. Sylvania
Sturtevant, WI 53177

See less See more
#2 ·
im up at that track all the time, if i take off work that day, call in sick or something then i can make it. otherwise i dont know. got work from 5-10 mon-fri. but, if we get enough interest then i will sacrifice the money to make it to a meet. I'll keep checking back.

#12 ·
Night of the 13th woulda' been nice. I have to be in Chicago on the 14th and
15th anyways. I don't want to drive down there two weekends in a row. We need to plan something near Madison or the Dells next year. Does Kaukanau still have a drag strip? I have in-laws in that area.

#13 ·
17Mark71 said:
Night of the 13th woulda' been nice. I have to be in Chicago on the 14th and
15th anyways. I don't want to drive down there two weekends in a row. We need to plan something near Madison or the Dells next year. Does Kaukanau still have a drag strip? I have in-laws in that area.
well when you told me you had UTA drill on the 14th-15th i knew that would work out for you. But for sure, something in Madison next year....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.