TCCoA Forums banner

side dump exaust

804 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  twin turbo 281 
#1 ·
does any one no if the side skirts that go on a mustang with the whole in the side for exaust dump will work for the sc? or mabye a side dump gfx for the sc ?
thanks don

#3 ·
Doubt they will fit, body lines dont look like it would match up right, unless your good with fabrications and whatnot, yea I dont advise the side exhaust, fuel lines are nothing to mess with, heat..fuel=nope, but my buddies kinda looks like the side exhaust would be somewhat possible...might depend on how hot it gets right there, imagine pretty warm.

#4 ·
do a mustang side exasut, both out one side. fuel goes along the passenger side. dump it out on the driver side.

#5 ·
or you could just drive it through the winter and wait for humungous cancer spots where yuo would dump tehm anyways... lmao i actually got suggested that.. i have 'the cancer' so instead of bondo, when i do my exhaust.. i could just move the fuel lines over, then dump it out both sides. is there anyone who has pics of how this would look?

#7 ·
I have side dumps but my fuel tank isnt under the car anymore. Its difficult to dump the exhaust out both sides with the stock fuel tank!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.