1) remove the TB from the car
2) remove the sensors and IAC from the TB
3) clean it with dish soap/water mix
4) Use a GOOD Phillips screw driver to remove the 2 screws from the throttle Plate
5) Remove the Throttle plate and an you should be able to remove the shaft from the throttle body (you MAY need to slighly file the shaft where the 2 screws were to allow it to be removed)
6) You will Notice that the Shaft was on BOTH sides of the throttle plate, what you want to do is remove the Half of shaft that WITH OUT the treads, the treaded side MUST NOT be cut.
7) NOW you have half a shaft left, hench the name "half shafting" you can put it back together now.
8) You can shorten the 2 screws by 3-threads now and USE Loctite blue on the 2 screws when you re install them to hold the throttle plate to make sure they stay put.
I ALSO found this post On V6power, RGR took the pictures