Hey! Long time no post, you complain about a V6!(read on) - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Cool Hey! Long time no post, you complain about a V6!(read on)

Well I have not posted in a few months because of a move, making the house a home and buying cars! I now have a Thunderbird (V6) a Mercedes 1987 560SEL Sedan (V8) and a 1991 Jaguar XJS Roadster (V12!). So I have come to a crossroads, now that I have a VERY reliable car (the Merceds) and have a Jag that my stepfater is paying for the repairs, I may need to sell the T-bird. I want to turn the Jag into a VERY highly modified street machine and show it at my local car shows (Ocean City especially and jag Concourse D'elegance). I am still thinking about selling my T-Bird, I have not decided but would like help on a resonable asking price, 53,445 miles and no problems with it (knock on wood), everything is great on the car and has that camelion style paint (purple/blue). It is wired for Subwoofers and Amps and has an Eclipse head unit, would $6000 OBRO be fair? To those who have not driven a V12 it is insainley exilerating, hearing the roar of the engine and everyone acting surpriced saying "HOLY S^%*%, ITS A V12!" Will alwayse get me, its like two of my T-bird engines (literaly)!

thanks!

Jesse
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-17-2003, 08:39 PM
PostWhore

Was it your car that got stolen a while back? I remember someone with the name camelion or something similar got their car stolen.

If so sorry if I just screwed up your resale value here. Dont expect anyone to buy it for 6 either....at least not here.

*yep was you.

Some supercharged cars blow.......Others just pick up and move.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Yes it was my car, and no there is no "record" of it getting stolen as there was no damage done to the actual car (I ran the title). I am seeling it at street price, but I am not sure if I will sell it yet, its a damn nice car!

Jesse
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 10:01 AM

Could you please post some pictures of the car and some more information about it please? thanks.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 08:51 PM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Drifting Thunder Send a message via Skype™ to Drifting Thunder
No one educated about Thunderbirds would by a naturally aspirated 3.8L for 6k unless there was a REALLY good reason to.

-Andy
'94 Thunderbird SC 5-speed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in