Originally Posted by jimmy_04
...was wondering if anyone had the diagram and instructions for a fuel filter replacement?...
Additional info, if you need it:
WARNING: BECAUSE OF THE COMBUSTION CHARACTERISTICS OF GASOLINE, ALWAYS USE EXTREME CARE WHEN REMOVING AND INSTALLING ANY FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENT.
1. Depressurize the fuel system as outlined under Fuel System Pressure Relief.
2. Raise vehicle on hoist. Refer to Section 00-02.
3. Remove the push connect fittings at both ends of the fuel filter and base as outlined. Install new retainer clips in each push connect fitting.
4. Remove fuel filter and base from bracket by loosening worm gear clamp. Note the direction of the flow arrow as installed in the bracket to ensure proper direction of fuel flow through replacement fuel filter and base .
1. Install the fuel filter and base into the bracket, ensuring the proper direction of flow.
2. Tighten worm gear clamp to 1.7-2.8 Nm (16-24 lb-in).
3. Install the push connect fittings onto the fuel filter and base ends as outlined.
4. Lower vehicle.
5. Start engine and check for leaks.
Item -- Description
1 -- Side Member
2 -- Rear Fuel Supply Return and Vapor Tube
3 -- Front Fuel Supply Return and Vapor Tube
4 -- Fuel Filter and Base
5 -- Bolt (2 Req'd)
6 -- Nut (2 Req'd)