TCCoA Forums banner

Oregon Chapter?

6K views 40 replies 16 participants last post by  Nakotah47 
#1 ·
Is there not a chapter here or just no T-bird lovers. I just moved here from Illinois and was hoping to see some here. :(

#5 ·
I could have swore there were more people on here from there....I grew up in Portland, unfortunately you can't count me. I'm on my way to Hawaii, I hear Hawaiian Cougar is working on a nice little chapter over there :cool:

Dave

#8 ·
Wow, missed this entirely. I'm in Roseburg, which is just off of I-5, about 180 miles south of Portland. I have Mopar-lovin' cousins in Woodburn, just a few miles out of Canby.

#11 ·
Me to I'm in Grants Pass soon to be in K Falls (originally from Albany-Lebanon area NOT SWEET HOME !!!) So does this make me the fourth person.

Hello Oregonians!

#14 ·
my birds to slow to participate but I would love to watch other FORDS go at it. I'll try to get off work that day but I'll have to drive 217.1 miles (3hrs 20min) to get there

Friday I got to see some sweet old fords at the back to the 50's show that was in town.

#15 ·
Wow, yeah I might head up there. I've got [crazy Dodge-loving :)] relatives that live about 10 miles from the strip, might head up and check it out before work starts back up.

#18 ·
So when is the next swap meet and where do you get a calender. Unfortunately I can't make the drag race show I took the days off to go to Vegas in Nov. Trying to make to the SEMA show. but if your still goin to the race take some pics or vids to show OR is not a all ricer state.

#20 ·
Pardon the intrusion...

Hey guys,

I'm from up North in the WA Chapter Forum (and I thought ours was sparce). :D

I don't know if any of you have seen this thread -> Any interest in San Francisco or Seattle for a Custom tune?, but it looks like it may be happening in November, but now it will be in Vancouver, WA.

So if any of you want to cross the river and join in, I'd suggest responding to the email address in the thread. Post a "message sent" in the thread, so other folks will see that there is some interest.

Then, clue in anyone you know with ANY FORD. We might end up being outnumbered by Mustangs, Trucks and Focuses (Focii?), but hey...whatever it takes, right?

Later!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.