TCCoA Forums banner

Interesting....I GOT SOME!!!!

3K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  loudpipessavelives 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay....I know Projector HIDs have been a popular thing on this site....But I had to tell you guys about a website I found.....IZNTRBL.com.......I talked to him today and he agreed to manufacture a set of Projectors for me.....with working high and low beams from one projector (with a dummy projector in my high beams slot)......crome bezel and a crystal clear lense......the only thing is price.....If you advertise his company on your car and or sig. he'll bump off $200.....making the total $680 (add angel eyes for $100)......I'm sending off my set with my first payment friday....I can't wait......PORKCHOP here I come!!!....lol

P.S. he also said he can make clear corners to match the clear headlights for $100

#3 ·
Yeah... like I said....steep right.....but I wouldn't know where to start....and I can't follow directions well......(you should see me read a haynes manual)....plus I'm making payments so it won't hurt as much....But honestly I think it's worth it.....at least to me.....and porkchop I'm sure you don't wanna do it again....It's tax time guys .....you gotta get some....you know you want em'...

#5 ·
The projector is going in the dim side and a smaller dummy projector on the high beams side.....the projector being used has a door that blocks light and when I activate the highs it moves....thats how he explained it to me....he is also going to get me a plug and play wiring kit....I'm deleting my brights.....

#12 ·
He said nogo on the GP.....he's lowering the price $200 already if you advertise on your car and or sig.......right now he's getting little in profit due to materials.....either way it's a great setup and will be well worth the money...I can't wait

#13 ·
Of course tell him you'll advertise....once you get your sh1t put on, I wouldn't even worry about stickering up your ride with "RICER" stickers on it....or is he actually going to check to make sure you have his logo on or what?

#15 ·
I'm sure he's not gonna check but it's just courtesy I suppose....I just advertised in my sig......whadya mean pork.....do you want all clear lenses with just a peice of tint inside??? he can make you just the lense and let you do what you want with it.....($100)

#16 ·
so the hids are going to go into custom CLEAr, like no crapp *** diffused lenses?

made of what? pretty illegal, but thats cool, so $680 for hids with discount, and another $100 for angel eyes.

i am interested i tried making clear lenses, melting acrylic sucks, smells...and i got bored...plus id still have to mount HIDs..why dont we have clear headlights...it took this many years?

#17 ·
i semi finished a clear lense for the early styyle bird...ill post pics today or tommorw...next set will be even better

#19 ·
i was at ddubbs house when the pics were taken, so he'll have to send them to me or post them, ill be working but might be able to get em up aaround 2pm pacific time, if he doesnt. ''

#20 · (Edited)
#22 ·

they look great but just a thought you should make the 89-95 corner lens clear as well seeing how the 96+ clear corner doesnt go too well with the lines of your clear headlight.

another thing to consider is that he is doing this for projector retrofitting purposes and that just replacing the lens with a clear one will not dispurse the light output evenly and will cause very high glare. there is a reason why the reflective lens is there. it would be brighter but with glare and a weird bad beam pattern to the ground.

so get some corners to match, put some projectors in there and welcome to the club :cool:

#24 ·
oh i didnt mean to hijack this thread...sorry
im still interested to see what kind of work this guy does for you.

#25 ·
Well got the extra set of headlights for my car so I can send mine off.....But wait...on the way to the mall today it started snowing......and my T-bird had a meeting with a Jeep I couldn't avoid.....So the headlight project with my funding has come to a screeching hault......oh and by the way a T-bone at 70 mph causes your neck to hurt REAL bad.....

#26 ·
sucks man...ill still post progress as i go on, check the sccoa occasionally under non tech..

at least your alive.

#27 ·
so im using lexan to make these...the acrylic was breaking to easily. and lexan scratches easily, but is hard to break, however they make a scratch resistand lexan...hmmmill start with the vaccum forming phase, see where i goes, and post smore...a write up, pics the whole shebang. so all 89-93 tbird owners can blind people...

lexan also comes in a smoked version..not as dark as the gts covers, but like a20% tint on your windows... looks sweet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.