It's good info for static bench testing, but often times the corrosion that ruins them inside makes the problems intermittent, hence why most people experience random behavior.
Those numbers of my car are not static, I took a bunch of measurements right off the ECM while data-logging today (dynamic baby! lol), but I totally understand by what you mean by intermittent problems and bad connections - I fix them every single day! Usually, by the time someone brings a vehicle to our shop, they've tried to fix it, their son/brother/uncle/shade-tree mechanic/know-it-all friend has already tried and more often than not, made problems worse!
I did wiggle the gear shifter in each of the positions (to jiggle the mlps connection) to see if the numbers would change. At the MOST, I could get them to change by 0.01 volts.
If you're interested in any of the other measurements, here they are:
TPS @ idle: 0.975v
TPS @ WOT: 4.630v
MAF @ idle: 0.84-0.870 @ idle (I thought that might be a bit high)
MAF @ WOT: didn't get good measurements cause as RPM changes, youknowwhatimean?
Fuel Pulse @ idle in Park: 2.5-2.9ms
Fuel Pulse @ idle in Drive: 3.2-3.4ms
IAC @ idle in Park: 17-19%
IAC @ idle in Drive: 12-13%
Engine Load @ idle in Park no a/c: 13%
Engine Load @ idle in Park with a/c: 17%
Engine Load @ idle in Drive no a/c: 18%
Engine Load @ idle in Drive with a/c: 21%
O2 Sensor 1 Upstream @ idle: .07-.83v
O2 Sensor 2 Upstream @ idle: .07-.85v
O2 Sensor 1 Downstream @ idle: .29-.77v
O2 Sensor 2 Downstream @ idle: .69-.79v
Idle Speed in Park: 725 rpm
Idle Speed in Drive: 590 rpm (little low)
Barometric Pressure: 13.95psi / 28.40 inHg
Ignition Advance @ idle: 22* BTDC
Completed Driving Cycles: 54
There was a lot more, but that's all I wrote down (I used an SPX Genesis scanner/data-logger). I wish I had taken the Engine Load numbers before my pulley swap, that's would have been an interesting comparison.