4r70w Torque Specifications

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Converter Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyd0g
Warning, pump bolts are pulling out the threads, use extreme caution when torquing them and stay on the low side of specification.
Alan

DirtyDog Performance.Com
Proud sponsor of the SC/XR7 Shootout and Joel Bender Memorial Nats

Please do not send me messages on forums they are too hard to keep up with and I don't check in very often anymore call me at 513 898-1580 or email me alan at dirtydogperformance.com
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 05:00 PM
6th Gear Poster

I'm guessing you're posting these for reference via search, or other alternative. You might want to consider converting these to text for a couple reasons. They're not searchable by item. Images are much less permanent on a forum of this type. If the forum used uploadable images.. this would be great. External links are much less reliable/permanent. It would be a lot more work to convert, but it would gain several advantages.

a black car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophosis View Post
I'm guessing you're posting these for reference via search, or other alternative. You might want to consider converting these to text for a couple reasons. They're not searchable by item. Images are much less permanent on a forum of this type. If the forum used uploadable images.. this would be great. External links are much less reliable/permanent. It would be a lot more work to convert, but it would gain several advantages.
No, actually that came from an Alldata subscription that we have at the shop. I have access to any vehicle, any year, any technical data, TSB's, part numbers, repair time and costs, and much more. I understand your concern with the image links, and I am careful not to move any links because, as you've stated, the info would be lost here. And I actually started typing all that info, but I do what I have time for.

I figured I would just try to post some helpful info that most people do not have easy access to. I'm going to try to (as people require it with problems), post up all relevant Alldata info I can find as required in the future. If you've never heard of Alldata, you can google it or just go to Alldata.com to read about it; it's been the choice of automotive shops (and even dealerships have used them) for years.

~Rick

TCCoA Sig

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in