TCCoA Forums banner

Exhaust shop on the West side ?

695 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  97qwikcat 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a crafty place around I-696 and I-275 intersection ? Novi, Farmington Hills area ?

The car has open headers that need to be mated to the rest of the exhaust. I can't drive it to Diamond's although I wish I could.

I can drive it few miles, but that's it.

#2 ·
why can't you drive???

#4 ·
Yes

just drive it where ever if you get stoped tell the cop look im on my way to the exhaust shop right now you can follow me there if you don't beleive me.

#6 ·
yea i remember driving 2-3 miles to an exhaust shop so they could attach my pipes back to my open headers. every light turned red on me and as soon as you were to touch the pedal it would roar like mad but i got SOOOO many bad looks. i did drive into orange county tho that might be why :D

well i only drove 2-3 miles and i didnt see any build up on the firewall, but then im not blown and dont have to drive far.

#7 ·
pending on how far your regular shop is it shouldn't leave that much residue on there.

#9 ·
if you can get a trailor I can give ya a hand towing it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.