TCCoA Forums banner

new to the area

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bgck7 
#1 ·
Hi folks,

Here new to seattle, moved from the bay area, just seing who's in the area. ive also got a friend that also has a t-bird. ive got a 96LX blue pearl(lavendar)in color. i do have picks on my url. cant wait to meet others in the area.

regards,
ramon

#4 ·
Hi Josh!

im taking the bird in to work today, im here also at the jblm. Dont like to drive the bird in to work in the rain. Ive got a set of 03 chrome cobra's rims 17x9, 4.25 with 23555zr17 , 90%thread, fire hawks wide ovals, very sticky in the rain. but if you know of anyone that is needing rims for there bird or cougar or mark vIII, let me know. they are used, some pitting but overall they look great. I'm selling rim and tires for $300, local pick up only.

But if you've got time today, give me a call, my buddy also got a 97lx, green with polished 17x9 03 cobras, car looks beautiful also. we both got ours painted recently. so great looking birds. i bought new rims for my car. the same rims that i got on my 95LSC mark vIII. there the Talons from brad at custom wheels, on the wed site on the tire section of tccoa. I bought continental DWS 24545zr18 fronts and 25545zr18 in the rear, looks very aggressive and sticky:D

so let me know if you have time today. nice bird also. youll be pleased of what my bird looks like. hope to hearing from you soon.

regards,
ramon

cell; 6507221238

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.