TCCoA Forums banner

My LE, sort of..kinda

750 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Tony 
#1 ·
This is my daily driver, the header panel and fenders were shot so I had time to fix it up today. Only took about 3 hours to do all the work, but would you say I have a LE now? I always wanted one, lol. Now just need to fix the antenna, passenger mirror, new tire, tint, and paint job then I will be done with fixing the exterior. Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Josh

See less See more
#3 ·
All you need are the silver stripes. I think Kodiak Kid was working on finding a way to get them in silver 3M tape. Don't know if he succeeded or not. I've got some detailed pics of the LE stripes if you'd like.

Looks good though.

#4 ·
tell your neighbor to fix the air ride on his continental! car looks good, how come you didnt install the other cover?

#5 ·
It was attached to the header panel i wanted, i got a good deal on a front end set, the LE bumper is fine, but nothing was wrong with the one i had.

#6 ·
Well i know that I gave him the OEM stripes at least a mixed and matched red and silver kit, that was hangin around for a couple years

#8 ·
That think is filthy... at least the rest of the car is...lol!

Looks good though!

:tongue:

Wish I had all those empty parking spaces where I live. I could never work on my car like that. Because we have 'assigned' spots and I have a broken down car on each side of me! :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.