TCCoA Forums banner

Your Opinions

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  lightevergreenfrost 
#1 ·
Leave your opinions about the next meet here. Mid spring is what I was thinking. The first week of May and the following two weeks afterward are out for me cause I will hopefully be moving back to Owensboro. But let me know.

#2 ·
thats cool to hear your comin back to tha boro, i dont have my liscence right now cuz of a dui but i get it back before too long, but i let my friend drive it saturday and it felt soo good to be out in it, a lil weird bein in the passenger seat but it was runnin like a scalded dog, i guess sittin still for a while gave the motor enough rest to pound the ground harder. but im up for a meet in a month or 2 as long as i have my liscence back.

#5 ·
well im good to go, got my liscence back yesturday!!

#8 ·
Spring Meet

I too would like to hook up this coming spring. Depending on date of meet, I'm planning to swap out my rear hubs, and convert to the 5-4.5 mustang hubs, and I'll be placing some silver Cobra R's 17x10.5" and having my new intercooler fabbed and installed.

warlockguitarman: Nice to see that you got your driver license back!

hope to see more birds/cougars....SC's: Hint...Hint....:)

#10 ·
#11 ·
I knew I got that from someone, I guess I should have given credit. BTW, thanks for leaving those pics up. I still keep the ones I took up at my apartment.

Did everyone like Cox park, or is there another location that everone would rather go to????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.